The NEXT SALE

S

So just to make sure, 40 field knives on the 8th of Feb?

Really it depends on the specific ship date, lift truck availability and weather next week. We have another Mori coming in. They're heavy and hard to move. I'm just not sure what we're doing next week yet so I'm leaving it open for now.

Really it depends on the specific ship date, lift truck availability and weather next week. We have another Mori coming in. They're heavy and hard to move. I'm just not sure what we're doing next week yet so I'm leaving it open for now.
Whenever it happens is fine... offering 40 will make the weekly/near-weekly madhouse rush much more inclusive for a lot of us losers who don’t have lightning-fast gaming quality computers, the best available internet connections and the eye-hand coordination/keyboarding speed of a teenager. Too bad this Friday's offering of 20 EDC3’s is for only 20. I’m not one of the speed demons so I don’t make it into the “top 20”, but I do have at least a shot at making it into the top 40. If the next EDC3 offering (whenever that happens) could have 40 up for grabs, that’d be the most encouraging Friday I’d have seen in a while.

All sounds good.
We’re not going anywhere and will be ready whenever you are.
Best wishes for the move :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back