The NEXT SALE

Crap. I’ll be at work.

We will keep doing these long slow sales until they stay open long enough for folks to get what they want. The goal is to ultimately have sales stay open for a while. Slow, easy, low pressure. Failing that I'll do pre-order. It is my opinion that when we are doing our jobs right buying a knife should not be stressful.

We will keep doing these long slow sales until they stay open long enough for folks to get what they want. The goal is to ultimately have sales stay open for a while. Slow, easy, low pressure. Failing that I'll do pre-order. It is my opinion that when we are doing our jobs right buying a knife should not be stressful.

Thank you Nathan. Really appreciate you doing this!

Yup absolutely no pressure and no adrenalin rush. I just posted another animal story just for you and your no pressure post. See the Random Thoughts thread :D :p

Putting your knives up for sale 40 at a clip is infinitely superior to your past practice of selling off 5, 10 or 20 at a go because it allows a lot more of us slower types to get in on your deals. We slower types thank you for that because it enables to buy in. A lot of us who used to be unhappy “would-have-been” non-customers will now be become loyal customers and there’s nothing wrong with expanding your customer base!

FK!?

Fck. could have sworn that EDC sale thread said it was gonna be more EDCs.

Ah well, Kornalski gets it again this month I reckon.

FK!?

Fck. could have sworn that EDC sale thread said it was gonna be more EDCs.

Ah well, Kornalski gets it again this month I reckon.

It probably did, I can't keep track. The edc's need some more work, we have Field Knives about ready to go.

It probably did, I can't keep track. The edc's need some more work, we have Field Knives about ready to go.

Chief, have more confidence in yourself. The poster is the one who made an error if referring to this past Friday's EDC3 sale thread:

We'll have forty of the new Field Knife here in one week. Unless I get squished by a seven ton Mori next week. Then we won't.

Now, how heavy was that new Mori?

Thank you. I'm pretty sure I won't get a FK2 this Friday, but I do look forward to getting one soon (hopefully).

Back