The OFFICIAL 2017 BLADEFORUMS KNIFE purchasing thread

I got in, luckily. :cool: We were away for a couple days, and of course my paypal acct wasn't yet set up on my ipad. Had to have my daughter send me a pic of the post-it note with the dumb password I made up. :D All set by Tuesday at 3:06 EDT! Went well, Barry & Charlie - thank you! :thumbsup:

I'm glad to see they sold out! I was waiting, hoping they would so I didn't have to buy one, lol! No money right now and it's not really the knife for me, already have a Broadway and Michigan, a boys knife and a beer scout so I'm covered for the basic style of knife but at the same time I didn't want to see anyone taking a loss on the BF knife and not want to keep it going. Even though I'm not getting one, thanks to all involved.

Had issues getting on the forum yesterday. Missed out on this years knife.

Initial thoughts were it should have been limited to 1 per person but that's probably unreasonable on my part. Oh well more money for 66's

Hope they turn out nice and everyone enjoys.

Dave

No computer problems, and at least a reasonable chance to get one!
I think the limit of two knives per person worked out OK also.
Can't wait to see the knives.
We might see parts in progress at the Rendezvous!!!

Well, at least I have my trusty 2013 model to fondle until the 2017 BF knives come out. This is one of my fav's and one of the few knives I have that has a moniker. Perhaps some of you remember "Ol' Dimple", my ebony 'second' due to a mark in the cover.

For those of you that haven't used the sheepfoot much, I think you'll find it quite useful for opening packaging and sharpening pencils! Thing goes through cardboard like a laser and clampacks are no match. :)

I used mine to carve out these little letters....

not really.
hj9d8PH.jpg

WYJOOlX.jpg

Wow... I can't believe I missed it !!!

Bummed :-(

Last edited:
Unfortunately, funds didn't work out for me this year. Enjoy your knives, everyone! I can't wait to see pictures!

For once I got mine bought and didn't miss out I'm usually a day late and a dollar short. Thanks guys for such a fine knife and allowing us to have two. One to carry and one two admire.

Dang, looks like I missed out after all. No email confirmation. I was preoccupied when I was ordering and must have missed clicking something somewhere. I remember signing into paypal but must not have completed the order because it's still in my cart. :rolleyes:

Note to self: Knife ordering deserves your full attention. :p

Totally stoked for everyone who got one and looking forward to seeing lots of photos! :D

Great looking knives congratulations everyone. I almost pulled the trigger but I had to hold off. Got to many knives on order and heading to me in the mail lol. I :D

Great.... Figures that my crappy health would keep me offline till I missed out! :(

If anyone ends up with an extra I'd be extremely interested....

Guys, I have purposely undersold the 2017 BF order to prevent overselling and consequential problems. Remember, the final number of 500 is not written in stone, and there will likely be some seconds. When all is said and done there should be a few knives left over for sale, both first quality product and possibly a second or two. At that time, I will post a thread for those of you who didn't get a 2017 BF knife and would like a chance to buy one. Winners will be chosen at random for whatever knives are available and I will then put up a link for the winners. OK?

This is as fair as I know how to be, but if you have a better suggestion, I'm open to hear it.

Back