1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

The Official Redmeadow Merry Christmas and Holiday thread

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by mitch4ging, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Ron L

Ron L Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 23, 1999
    This was a co-worker’s favorite Christmas song.

Rupestris and Redmeadow Knives like this.
  2. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    This is still one of my favorites:

Probably mentioned it before, but my great grandma loved that song! :D She thought it was SO hilarious! I miss her. :(

Merry Christmas you crazy cowbells! :thumbsup:

3. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    I love me some Bing Crosby and White Christmas but for some reason was thinking about this song today.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ron L likes this.
  4. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Merry Christmas Crazy Cowbells!

Redmeadow Knives likes this.
  5. Ron L

Mar 23, 1999
    So much good stuff in this song!

6. gunspease

gunspease Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 9, 2002
    Marry Christmas guys I hope everyone has great time with family and friends. My place is going to be crazy for the next twelve hours the first two grandkids are here and the others are on their way. We do Christmas Eve with all the little ones and Christmas Day just my wife, youngest daughter and me.

7. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Merry Christmas John! Thanks for hosting a fun sub-forum and keeping us entertained. It's cool that you make a few knives too while you're at it. ;)

Cheers!

Phil

Redmeadow Knives and jlauffer like this.
  8. Melvin-Purvis

Melvin-Purvis Not a Registered User Staff Member Super Mod

Jan 14, 2001
    Merry Christmas Redmeadow elves, may all your dreams of having these fine knives in your hand soon come true, and best wishes for a Happy (and better) New Year!:cool:

9. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Merry Christmas everyone, I hope your morning was as chaotic and amazing as it was in the Redmeadow house!

Melvin-Purvis likes this.
  10. Ron L

Mar 23, 1999
    On the contrary, due to large blended families, work schedules, and social distancing :rolleyes:, Renee and I found ourselves up north for a quiet Christmas alone and I’m not finding too much wrong with it.

Rupestris and jlauffer like this.
  11. Rupestris

Rupestris Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2006
    @Redmeadow Knives

Happy New Year, brudda.

Same goes to the rest of you miscreants. All my best to you all.

jlauffer and Redmeadow Knives like this.
  12. Ron L

Mar 23, 1999

Rupestris likes this.
  13. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Crafsman is my hero.

We're roasting marshmallows out back in the firepit. I'm grateful for everyone in my life, including all of you guys. I'm not drinking, I'm just a sentimental sonifabitch.

Happy New Years everyone!!

jlauffer and Rupestris like this.
  14. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Happy New Year all!