The "Official" T.M. Hunt Custom Knives Random Chat Thread

Yea... Those were soft and fluffy. They should work quite well when needed. Thanks! :thumbup:

Sometimes.... Just sometimes, purple towels need a good ass whoopin'.

IMG_20151024_140433756_zps3cqqlkki.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm treating myself to a Jamey Johnson concert here in about an hour.

That ought to be a good time. I saw he was going to be in the area. The Bluebird is one of my favorite venues too.

it's going to be perfect -- forecast calls for freezing rain, ice, and localized floods so SHE already told her family we're staying home. :)

it's going to be perfect -- forecast calls for freezing rain, ice, and localized floods so SHE already told her family we're staying home. :)

Score! I lucked out this year. All the family members that seem to know not when it's time to go home won't be here, haha. 3 Adults, and 4 kids. Not bad. We had 35ish here one year. That'll never happen again.

Also, added to my sig. Representin'. ;)

Score! I lucked out this year. All the family members that seem to know not when it's time to go home won't be here, haha. 3 Adults, and 4 kids. Not bad. We had 35ish here one year. That'll never happen again.

This could possibly be the first T.M. Hunt Custom in a sig that's not mistaken for a BK&T. Kudos!

This could possibly be the first T.M. Hunt Custom in a sig that's not mistaken for a BK&T. Kudos!

Thanks man. That's a photo I took on my kitchen table when I first got it. Cut it out, resized, added text. Word.

I'm not as lucky, pulling a double duty today. My wifes side of the family first. I love my mother-in-law to death, but the rest of the bunch is always drama, loud nails on the chalkboard type of drama. I can't even combat it with alcohol like I usually do at Christmas because later in the day we have a hour and a half (one way) drive to my families side dinner. Be bloated answering the same questions holding back turkey farts all day.

In the immortal words of Ben Franklin -- Fart Proudly!

and if you need any bail $$ before it's all over, let me know.

Happy thanksgiving, folks! I hope everyone has a good one and I hope Todd's isn't too unbearable.

We're headed to the Northern part of the state to the wife's family. This weekend we'll be headed to the Southern end to bug my family some.

Back