The "Official" T.M.Hunt Pooch and Puss thread

This thread is not at all what the title implies. I thought we were gonna see some Dunlopped naked chicks.

Bigger is better. :D

That pic made me laugh, that's a good one. What the hell is that bone from a T-Rex? Funny thing is that little feller will probably chew it to a knub.

Bigger is better. :D

That pic made me laugh, that's a good one. What the hell is that bone from a T-Rex? Funny thing is that little feller will probably chew it to a knub.

Its from a buffalo, i ordered it online and didnt expect it to be so big honestly because it said great for small to medium sized dogs, but Neko seems to be super excited about its size HAHA

There is a new benebone wishbone by his foot you can barely see in the above picture, it just came today as well, and i gave it to him first. He started to licking it and biting on the wishbone immedietily. I was happy he liked it so much..

Sorry for the crappy shot on these ones,

He chewed that wishbone until he fell asleep, and once he fell asleep i put the buffalo bone next to him for a size comparison HAHA

But i guess the smell got to him because he woke FAST!!

Now that little wishbone is old news LMAO

A pic of our boys.

_D7O9153.JPG

Neat thread!
So... I live at a veritable zoo. Here's the quick lowdown on the free range critters at casa de pointy:

Teferi (dog that moved into our yard, then into our house about 8 years ago) with his cat, Lennox.

13783354535_37466239e3_c.jpg

Lennox (about 6), looking particularly satisfied.

13783353145_4767654884_c.jpg

Rupert, (about Tef's age), looking looooong.

13783745804_d36a9cae5c_c.jpg

Andy the bird (about 5), he's on my shoulder half asleep as I type this.

13783488293_5af592b5fd_c.jpg

I have a bunch of fish and a few other critters as well (much harder to photo), but Tef is the only one I trust in "the Lab.".

Neko ate a witch :D

13858789003_53b96b2d21.jpg

This is the first time i had to fence him in while he eats, its also the first time i gave him chicken feet though. He kept wanting to hide the feet on me LMAO He ate the chicken necks and beef chunks standing at the bowl as usual, but he wanted to take the feet and hide them somewhere. At one point he had 2 feet hanging out his mouth LMAO, looked like he swallowed a chicken whole and the feet were hanging out... He finally ate them in the area i gated off.... Cant have raw food hidden around the house LOL

I went to a puppy obedience class with Neko on Tuesday. It was a small class, just Neko and 1 other puppy, i really liked that because its more hands on with both dogs. And if there would of been more than 1 other puppy im not sure how it would have turned out.....

We learned real quick he doesnt like other puppies... But the trainer lady is AMAZING. Neko was growling, showing his teeth and trying to bite the face of the old english sheep dog puppy. That puppy was twice the size of Neko but he didnt care at all.

Now i already knew he doesnt care for other dogs much and explained this to the trainer up front before i even went. Now he has never showed his teeth like that before but he has tried to go after other dogs when im walking him on leash. He will yank and pull to go after them and he gets a look on his face thats not very friendly LOL

But it only took her 10-15 minutes and they were playing like best friends, Neko was actually letting the other puppy play bite him and everything, and in the beginning Neko was growling and snapping at his face when he came within a few feet of him.

I thought she was going to ask me to leave and not come back in the beginning because of how aggressive he was, but she actually said she wants to keep working with him. Which is great because she is AWESOME.

The first class was mostly just talking to the humans and her getting a feel for the pups to let us know what type of training she recommends and what we can be doing now at home to get a jump start. And also letting the 2 puppies interact, the other puppy was also new to being around another dog but he was SUPER friendly and just wanted to play with Neko from the beginning.

Next class we move on to the sit come stay type of stuff. The trainer is great so we will probably be doing several different courses in the future.

I love Neko.. I havent bonded this closely to a dog since i was a kid. My wife says she is jealous of the dog sometimes LMAO He is awesome, he stays close to me but doesnt like to sit on laps, he doesnt bark unless he has a reason, he loves to play but when im busy he's fine with playing by himself and doesnt try and bug you... But as he is getting close to 6 months old he is getting a little bit rowdy and im the only one he listens to here what so ever and sometimes he wont even listen to me, he just give me a crazy look and lays down when i call him LMAO. So training is going to be very important i think.

More and more this video is making sense LMAO

[video=youtube;tLWcMrDTny8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLWcMrDTny8[/video]

A good friend of mine had a gorked out methhead break in his house a few days ago. He was in the living room with his wife and they heard someone in the kitchen. Well the dog a pitbull, lab mix heard it too and engaged the intruder. My buddy sees the dude in the kitchen yells something along the lines of "Im getting my gun motherf%@ker" so he runs upstairs with wife and kids, grabs said gun but the methhead was in the yard by then albiet still getting chewed on. He went running off with my buddy standing on the porch glock in hand yelling at him to come back. About 15 mins latter there was an ambulance call a couple blocks away, someone had got severly mauled by a friendly little dog that loves kids. Bad part is they are only charging him with criminal trespass. Long story short the dog might have saved the family. And Im pretty sure methhead wont come back to that house at least.

A good friend of mine had a gorked out methhead break in his house a few days ago. He was in the living room with his wife and they heard someone in the kitchen. Well the dog a pitbull, lab mix heard it too and engaged the intruder. My buddy sees the dude in the kitchen yells something along the lines of "Im getting my gun motherf%@ker" so he runs upstairs with wife and kids, grabs said gun but the methhead was in the yard by then albiet still getting chewed on. He went running off with my buddy standing on the porch glock in hand yelling at him to come back. About 15 mins latter there was an ambulance call a couple blocks away, someone had got severly mauled by a friendly little dog that loves kids. Bad part is they are only charging him with criminal trespass. Long story short the dog might have saved the family. And Im pretty sure methhead wont come back to that house at least.

Perfect on so many levels.

Becker and I fishing in the rain.

14225800954_a280b998e4_c.jpg

Snowshoeing

Doing his favorite thing, SWIMMING!

Jeremy

MWD Bikse

Attachments

• Me & Bikse 8.jpg
    Me & Bikse 8.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Bikse 4th July 3.JPG
    Bikse 4th July 3.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 18
One of our other dogs, Maggie keeping an eye on things. She's the only critter in the whole family who's any good at all keeping pests under control... bunnies, possums, squirrels and rats have no chance when she's around...

10342989_10153120761947366_2208672818412464979_n.jpg

Back