The one and not only, but current, Pay it Forward Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up for tomorrow night, i am going to be posting an ESEE, can't decide which one yet, it will be an Izula, a 3, or a 4. Probably will be an easy hockey related question attached to it in order to claim it, i'll alert the "day" crew and post a pick of the one I decide to offer. Tentatively scheduled for 8:00 pm CST

Yea, easy for a yankee! :D

Looks like us guys with snow/ice are out of the loop lol

Hopefully a St. Louis Blues question!

Clearly jwesthurl MAY have a major advantage here, so i may make the question more general than originally intended :)

I had this whole thing worked out too. .... "Wanting to give BACK.... To those who have given BACK.... To claim the knife respond BACK..... With the last name of the current Blues captain"

Clearly jwesthurl MAY have a major advantage here, so i may make the question more general than originally intended :)

I had this whole thing worked out too. .... "Wanting to give BACK.... To those who have given BACK.... To claim the knife respond BACK..... With the last name of the current Blues captain"

Ha, Awesome! Sorry I ruined it! I would have been too slow anyway

Yea, easy for a yankee! :D

Looks like us guys with snow/ice are out of the loop lol

You guys have Brees, we are saddled with Sam Braddford, I think karma-wise a hockey question is not out of order ;). Plus it will be something you have to look up

You guys have Brees, we are saddled with Sam Braddford, I think karma-wise a hockey question is not out of order ;). Plus it will be something you have to look up

I believe the term name you are looking for is "Breesus" as he's affectionately referred to down here ;)

I believe the term name you are looking for is "Breesus" as he's affectionately referred to down here ;)

Hahahaha, LMAO, that cracked me up. When i post my Rat 1's for comparative testing i will include a requirement that one if the recipients must reside in the great state of Louisiana, and the other must exist ANYWHERE else

Assuming you mean my tl-29, it's yours (or rather theirs)

Email me at platham@vt"dot"edu, we can figure it out from there

Indeed, thanks.

I'd like to send it GripnCOLDSTEEL, not sure if he's responded to thread but I've got his info as I'm sending him my necklace from this thread. So I'll email you the info.

Hahahaha, LMAO, that cracked me up. When i post my Rat 1's for comparative testing i will include a requirement that one if the recipients must reside in the great state of Louisiana, and the other must exist ANYWHERE else

The other must reside in Philadelphia, the devils toilet!!!

Us "W" guys have to stick together LMAO j/k

My screen name originally was going to be worldwoodweb.... but i decided to get rid of the web LMAO

We see WWW enough as it is LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back