The one and not only, but current, Pay it Forward Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didnt forget, we just chose to hold ourselves to a higher standard :D

Just kidding of course!

Hahahahahahahahaha, again that cracked me up. Weak "S's" coming late to the party as always :). I literally spilled Hoppes solvent all over my kitchen table when i read that

Whetstone39 said:
Weak "S's" coming late to the party as always
And I just got a nasty look for waking up the little lady after chucking while reading this. Haha!

^cereal killer, I would really like those stones on bases.

Sure but you want them both? If you need them or plan to give one/both away that's fine but just want to make sure cause they're literally the exact same stone.

On a similar note I'm looking for 2 tiny little scrap pieces, or one slightly larger scrap of micarta, I need 2 pieces about 1"x2"x.125 (1/8)" or a piece large enough to make 2 pieces that size.

Last edited:
Sure but you want them both? If you need them or plan to give one/both away that's fine but just want to make sure cause they're literally the exact same stone.

On a similar note I'm looking for 2 tiny little scrap pieces, or one slightly larger scrap or micarta, I need 2 pieces about 1"x2"x.125 (1/8)" or a piece large enough to make 2 pieces that size.

Would some G10 work? I have Black, Orange, Black/Green, Black/Orange, Jade and maybe another color I've forgotten about. I can cut a few pieces this weekend if you like.

Would some G10 work? I have Black, Orange, Black/Green, Black/Orange, Jade and maybe another color I've forgotten about. I can cut a few pieces this weekend if you like.

For the project I had in mind for micarta only canvas micarta would work, its a traditional knife and G10 just wouldn't look right. However I do have one other project 1/2 way done I could finish up with G10 but I would need a slightly larger piece. I know its expensive so if you can hook it up let me know, of not no worries.

On a similar note I'm looking for 2 tiny little scrap pieces, or one slightly larger scrap or micarta, I need 2 pieces about 1"x2"x.125 (1/8)" or a piece large enough to make 2 pieces that size.

Hey CK, if one is still available can you give me alittle info on what they are? Maybe brand and grit? I am just starting to get into freehand so if available I might take one! Thx. :D

Cereal, Idk what kinda stones were talking about but if he's not claiming both and they are free hand stones like a whetstone or something, I would like one.

If not, that's cool beans too :)

Welcome "O", careful with the "S's", they will give you things you didn't even know you wanted, and ask for absolutely nothing in return! I happen to think they are aliens :D

Just for you, we will make room!!

Thanks, Woody.
Anybody need an Otterbox Defender case for a Motorola Droid RAZR? I used it for about 6 months then the phone died. it's in pretty good condition, except the two scratches/gouges in the center of the screen protector.
20131008_234540_zpsca760c22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back