The one and not only, but current, Pay it Forward Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the project I had in mind for micarta only canvas micarta would work, its a traditional knife and G10 just wouldn't look right. However I do have one other project 1/2 way done I could finish up with G10 but I would need a slightly larger piece. I know its expensive so if you can hook it up let me know, of not no worries.

What size do you need and which color did you want? I'll see if I can hook you up.

It's a condor, IDK the model, (the empty pack was the gift, i used a pair of smaller bags before) packed full of my big FAK, its stocked full of everything from meds to supplies to treat massive trauma including closing wounds.

The kit was just deployed last May to save my dog's life when she got beat up really really bad and had her leg trapped while another dog tried to kill her, she lost about a quart of blood before I got it stopped and about 25 staples and 6 stitches.

I mailed out a few things earlier so if you were waiting for something from me its on the way

The cryo
the stun gun,
The cigarette coupons
The buck knife and wire saw

Have all been shipped priority mail with tracking... so if you need the tracking email or PM me, otherwise expect it in 2 or 3 days.

It's a condor, IDK the model, (the empty pack was the gift, i used a pair of smaller bags before) packed full of my big FAK, its stocked full of everything from meds to supplies to treat massive trauma including closing wounds.

The kit was just deployed last May to save my dog's life when she got beat up really really bad and had her leg trapped while another dog tried to kill her, she lost about a quart of blood before I got it stopped and about 25 staples and 6 stitches.
Sorry the pic is so small CK,I tried to enlarge it in PB,but no go.

I'm more sorry for your fury friend though,I hope she healed ok.

Very nice! I have a condor bag as well and love it

this is the only picture I see that i already have of it, but its a tough bag, im rough with it and just throw it all over and it takes it wonderfully.

dsc01178ot.jpg

Thanks, Woody.
Anybody need an Otterbox Defender case for a Motorola Droid RAZR? I used it for about 6 months then the phone died. it's in pretty good condition, except the two scratches/gouges in the center of the screen protector.
20131008_234540_zpsca760c22.jpg

Yes I do mines about to fall apart.

Never mind mines a Razor 2 and the mike hole is on the other side.
Thanks anyway

Last edited:
I should know this, I've seen it everywhere but what blade is that? I've always wondered about that choil, is it actually usable? It looks like its be uncomfy with all that tang/handle between your index and middle finger. (Not that it couldn't be used without it, yours looks nice, that choil just looks a little weird).

As for the bag, I've neve had a nice bag before, a condor or anything more expensive so I've got high hopes, I know the minute I got it filled up and organized I wanted another larger one so I could use this as a day pack. Actually I thought about not using it for the FAK but that's specifically what I got it for and I really needed it.

It's a Swamp Rat RatManDu. And yes, the choil is useable. But there is always much debate on the usefulness of a choil on a 5" knife. I personally don't like them until we're talking 7" blades, or bigger. And even then I can usually manage without them just fine.

I should know this, I've seen it everywhere but what blade is that? I've always wondered about that choil, is it actually usable? It looks like its be uncomfy with all that tang/handle between your index and middle finger. (Not that it couldn't be used without it, yours looks nice, that choil just looks a little weird).

As for the bag, I've neve had a nice bag before, a condor or anything more expensive so I've got high hopes, I know the minute I got it filled up and organized I wanted another larger one so I could use this as a day pack. Actually I thought about not using it for the FAK but that's specifically what I got it for and I really needed it.

that's a nice blade. I'll take it.:D

Well thats not going to happen LMAO You know thats my baby :D

Theres a few knives that I just wont go without, and some of you know I have been through LOADS of fixed blades from a lot of companies but theres some that come, and can never leave. for instance....

That RMD

This Chopweiler
ke3e.jpg

This Busse
m3c0.jpg

And this Becker
t0ym.jpg

Every other knife i have bought has a price, but those wont leave.... especially that chopweiler i wouldnt sell that for a grand, even though it cost me 300.

I had to do a lot to get the knives i got, i sold a lot of stuff, even sold my boat just to get the knives i have now. But i have been lucky here and some members have been extremely generous to me so I will be offering a decent fixed blade up before long, not saying what or when but it will happen!!! Now i wonder how many people will claim something i just posted LMAO should be fun LOL

Yeah...I'll take the Chopweiller! :D
That Worldwood...what a guy! :D

I'm more sorry for your fury friend though,I hope she healed ok.

Don't be worried about her, she's a tough bitch, she (Mj, 3year old 40# Pitt) actually deserved it from Maui (5year old, 70# mutt) after she beat maui up just as bad last year while we were in Disney world and my mom was going to the house once a day to let the dogs out. Maui had to have surgery cause we didnt get home till 4 days after that fight to do anything myself.

We also have 2 other male dogs, a 3 year old 90# American bull dog/Pitt mix and an "adult" (intact) 3/4 wolf hybrid and those are the only two fights they've ever been in with each other so were really pretty lucky our 4 high play/prey-drive dogs get along as well as they do. They're all perfect around our kids including the baby, we trust them with the kids 100%. (The 2 boys are outside dogs, they live out back and never come in)

It a personal preference thing, i use them if they are there and dont use them if they are not, the rmd is just perfect for a ~5" blade for me.. not just me either theres multiple threads here just showing love for the RMD. I have been through almost every esee and didnt like them, the ergos just didnt work for me, yet millions of people love them, its all a personal thing!! I say never buy what others like, go after what you like yourself, i wasted so much money this last year on knives that others said were the best, but then i found them to be lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back