The REK daily discussion thread :)

Para 2 reblade finished out today! Had to work on my normal day off to make up for vacation in a week or so :(

i-PBZXz2R-X5.jpg
Enjoy the vacation! Looking forward to great stuff next year!

Enjoy the vacation! Looking forward to great stuff next year!

Thanks Scott! You and me both :)

Boy that sure makes the Pm2 look different, bet it cuts good.:eek::)

Yeah it completely changes the look! I'm actually gonna DLC all the metal components on this in a week or two, so I'll post up final pics then :thumbsup:

What an impressive body of knife mods. :thumbsup: :cool:

Ray

Thanks Ray! The incoming mods seem never ending, so thankful for the work and support of everyone!!

Pretty good. They have been well recieved so far. I even have a bit of a waiting list now which is awesome.

Wow dude that's so awesome!! Glad to hear that the hard work is paying off!

This is fantastic!! Exactly how I pictured this knife coming from the factory. ‘Ccept should be a front flipper. ;)
Congrats to the owner of this knife!!

Thanks man! yeah I totally agree :D

Well I hope everyone had happy holidays! Now nothing to look forward to except for paying taxes... lol.

Anyway, I've been staying swamped, but I did take Christmas day off!

Got a couple of integral lanyards tied using the @Gary W. Graley whip knot ;)

i-5NXwSVh-X2.jpg

Also got this Queen traditional hollow ground yesterday. Slowly getting caught up on orders, but man those bm 940 reblades really set me back!

i-B8FKQjJ-X4.jpg

So I got a Reate Augustus/Lambert collab piece in for a dark timascus clip... I first accidentally made a white timascus clip so if anyone knows someone who may want it point them my direction!

i-ksjStgt-X4.jpg

i-c55nhc2-X4.jpg

Back