The return to SNARKdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE fresh tomatoes. That's the main think that I miss planting. Maybe I'll build a box of some sort out front where the neighbors kids won't bother it and plant a few tomato plants. I used to plant tomatoes, sweet peas, carrots, onions, and a few other random things. I miss it, but maybe I'll have a garden in a few years again.

In on one?
One more month and I graduate with a mechanical engineering degree from GA Tech!!!
Job hunt is not going as well as I'd like.
Missed many a snark but school comes before play.
If any one knows a company looking for entry level engineers let me know.
It's tough having 7 years military and 5 fire but no proven engineering experience.
Ce la vie I guess.

In on one?
One more month and I graduate with a mechanical engineering degree from GA Tech!!!
Job hunt is not going as well as I'd like.
Missed many a snark but school comes before play.
If any one knows a company looking for entry level engineers let me know.
It's tough having 7 years military and 5 fire but no proven engineering experience.
Ce la vie I guess.

Do you want to relocate to Missouri?

As discussed on the "other" Snark thread, don't forget to change your settings to "5 posts per page" since bigghoss suggested it.

In on 5... ;)

And speaking of tomatoes, apparently we had some tomatoes go into our compost bin since we now have a tomato plant growing out of a flower pot (the flowering bush died) on the front porch. It actually has some larger-than-cherry sized tomatoes growing on it already. My wife did put 6 plants in the raised beds as well. I suppose pictures will have to come later.

Do you want to relocate to Missouri?

I'm not really picky about having to relocate. I am at this point open to consider anything. Ideally it would be helping the military but that may have to be much further down the road. I have been surprised before about things I assumed I wouldn't enjoy so I'm not narrowing my options that much. At this point it's still about an hour before the bar closes if you catch my drift.

I LOVE fresh tomatoes. That's the main think that I miss planting. Maybe I'll build a box of some sort out front where the neighbors kids won't bother it and plant a few tomato plants. I used to plant tomatoes, sweet peas, carrots, onions, and a few other random things. I miss it, but maybe I'll have a garden in a few years again.

Rofl, this past summer we had tomatoes in our back yard. My wife was pissed and kept complaining about how they never produced....... little did she know my oldest and I would go out every morning and pick the ripe ones for breakfast :D She didn't find out until a month or so ago haha.

Also... in on this snark thread because the other one I was in on 1 on seems to have disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back