The return to SNARKdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishing is always the correct answer. :D

I love growing plants. All types. I just enjoy watching the stuff grow. Plus you can't beat the taste of a warm tomato just turned ripe in the sun!

Plan is... 4 raised bed gardens with 8 fruit trees around them. But I'll prolly add one raised bed and 2 fruit tees every year so this won't be competed quick.

MmmMMMmm, warm tomatoes. MmmMMmmm, Other plants - combustible or not. BTW, when you're debating, who are you debating with?

In on my fifth snark thread in less than twenty four hours. Sure, call me snark slut. It's true. I feel an opening coming in the time-space continuum. Perhaps all the BK-9's are somehow vibrating at the same celestial frequency, and we are about to see the end/beginning/middle of the Nth dimension as it relates to the planar, non-linear matrix of the kronos transform. Just a thought.

As far as everyone else knows, I'm in on one here bud!

Also, going to a knife show this weekend. Last year there were a few Becker and a few special edition ones (BK77, and some kind of special 10 IIRC, as well as a Blackjack Machax). What do the special editions go for typically just so I know what to look for?

What kind of tomatoes and peppers, Psy?

3515fed43dd558cd77480bbb49f4bdb0.jpg
. This kind [emoji12]

We seem to have a Snark-a-palooza going on... Where is the adult supervision?

I think we need some ban hammer action :) :) :)

Post more cute fuzzy animals or the jeeps

I believe I'll set it back to the proper setting....i.e. 20 per page... ;)

Short attention span theatre!

OK, me too. 40 per page is WAY too much for this ADD brain to handle. And 5/page is just way too much clicking. Sorry, bigghoss.....the 20 standard just feels right to me, even if I'm doing it wrong. Plus, I don't really take orders from people half my age. I was using computers while you were still in diapers. Of course, "computers" meant something completely different then than it does now. Forgive us....we had no idea what punchcards and VAX's would become.

I'm SICK and TIRED of these m************ SNARKS on this m*********** sub-forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back