The Sunday Picture Show... (5-24-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

Cool picture. I need to get one of those blue ones. The Shield. I think that's what it's called. Never got around to ordering one think they're sold out. I was hoping they would get more in stock. Thanks for sharing
Yes the Shield. I hope he gets more too. They are both great knives and CPM-154 is one of my favorites too.

that barehead...is it ebony wood?

whatever it is, it's a really nice knife. darn good looking.
Thank you, I am loving the knife as well.

Not too sure what the handle is as I have not asked the maker yet. It was customized by Jerad Gilmar of JAG knives in 2010. It is a fine example of his work with no gaps or anything. I got this from Ken Hallmark from Plumberv's collection.

Great knives as usual everyone and thanks to all for coming here and supporting our hobby. Thanks to all who have served and are currently serving. Memorial Day to me is a day to
honor family and friends who have passed. Tomorrow (Monday) I will be spending a few hours going to approx 15 graves of family and friends that have passed and placing some flowers on each and paying my respects.
Fortunately that number hasn't changed over the last year. Hopefully it doesn't change over the next year either.

Here is a case full of misc limited edition Buck Knives.

U1eVybt.jpg

Great show everyone. Boy did we have some awesome pictures and some beautiful Buck knives today. I want to thank everybody that took time to share some of their knives with all of us. Remember to hit the like button even you that take the time to post pictures. I hope everybody enjoys the Sunday Picture Show. I think I've done this show for about 10 years or closed to that. I have enjoyed every show. You guys all have amazing knives. You don't have to have thousand dollar knives to show. I like all knives new knives custom knives anything that says Buck on it. So I hope none of you ever feel bad if you don't have a $500 knife. I like regular run-of-the-mill knives to even users. After all they were made to use. But I'll be the first to admit I have safe Queen knives. Because I am a collector I enjoy the beauty of them the feel of them. I do have a small pile of users. Anyway any buck knife will do on the Sunday Picture Show. See you all next Sunday. Thank you all again. You know who you all are. You make the show work.

Great knives as usual everyone and thanks to all for coming here and supporting our hobby. Thanks to all who have served and are currently serving. Memorial Day to me is a day to
honor family and friends who have passed. Tomorrow (Monday) I will be spending a few hours going to approx 15 graves of family and friends that have passed and placing some flowers on each and paying my respects.
Fortunately that number hasn't changed over the last year. Hopefully it doesn't change over the next year either.

Here is a case full of misc limited edition Buck Knives.

U1eVybt.jpg

Well James absolutely beautiful. I'll take one of each. I wish. Thanks for sharing all the time buddy.

Late poster today. Just in from camping. Campgrounds closed but approved camping anywhere else on forestry land. This open area is typically where we go to shoot while up there. Theres a gate that closes the place off. Ranger said go ahead so we did and I kept the gate closed. Great weekend. 20200523_071357.jpg 20200524_064221.jpg 20200524_080927.jpg 20200524_202043.jpg 20200524_201714.jpg 20200524_072624.jpg 20200524_210031.jpg 20200525_065907.jpg

Happy Memorial weekend SPS (hope it's a good one). Thank you Brother Armand for doing your thing here each week. Also, Thanks to the Buck Nuts for posting all the great photos for all to enjoy!

How about some random military themed Bucks for this week.

Stepping aboard an Iowa class battleship was one of the most awe inspiring events of my life. I was on the Missouri a few times and that feeling never ceased upon boarding her. I also worked on the Battleship Texas for a few years as a reservist and I'm not putting her down when I say this, but it was like a tin can next the the Iowa class ships. I was stationed on the USS Camden, a large fast combat supply ship. To put the Iowa class ships in perspective, my ship was built from half of a Iowa class battleships engines. They were a war machine like no other.

Late poster today. Just in from camping. Campgrounds closed but approved camping anywhere else on forestry land. This open area is typically where we go to shoot while up there. Theres a gate that closes the place off. Ranger said go ahead so we did and I kept the gate closed. Great weekend. View attachment 1347311 View attachment 1347312 View attachment 1347313 View attachment 1347314 View attachment 1347315 View attachment 1347316 View attachment 1347318 View attachment 1347319
looks like good place and a lot of fun.

looks like good place and a lot of fun.

Good times for sure. Still babysitting some back issues but he'll of a good time. My son and his buddy decided to camp in the thickest part they could find and got completely ate up by mosquitos.

Temps were high 30s and low 40s at night with highs in the 60s during the day.

A huge fire toasted most of the mountains you can see in the one pic. Fortunately most of the area available for camping was untouched.

Good times for sure. Still babysitting some back issues but he'll of a good time. My son and his buddy decided to camp in the thickest part they could find and got completely ate up by mosquitos.

Temps were high 30s and low 40s at night with highs in the 60s during the day.

A huge fire toasted most of the mountains you can see in the one pic. Fortunately most of the area available for camping was untouched.
glad to hear it, except for your back hurting and mosquito attacks of your son and his pal.:D

Back