The Sunday Picture Show... (7-28-2019) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

Happy Sunday to all.

Here is a 110 with micarta handles and differently shaped bolsters.

ZPk91Lw.jpg

eFXroaY.jpg

pdYm3ua.jpg

Dang it GPyro I only have the 112 ranger pro LoL

I only bought it because you kept showing it off....

TAH- Chilebrown's engraved 110 is from Altamont. 300 made. The reverse side has nothing on the blade and the handle is the same on both sides.

It is a current production. What a great work of art.

Thanks gedlicks. Found it on their website. Really well done. Depending on when it was released and if all 300 were made at the same time, I wonder if any of the later knives have solid ebony handles, which would have been so appropriate for this knife.

I wish those buck boys would never have discovered engraving pens...

No offense to your knife Farm.
not my thing but I dont mind they do it. some love it and that's great. choices for all of us. bucks always been good doing that.

Major fire going on right now in St Helens Oregon just off the Columbia River that can be seen from my place. Looks like down by a local mill but no confirmation yet. Sorry no Buck knife in the picture.

di5qInC.jpg
It also looks like that house is under water?

Major fire going on right now in St Helens Oregon just off the Columbia River that can be seen from my place. Looks like down by a local mill but no confirmation yet. Sorry no Buck knife in the picture.

di5qInC.jpg

https://www.koin.com/news/large-fire-burns-in-st-helens/

Plastic fires put up a lot of black smoke. Don't inhale any of that smoke James and stay safe!

Hi All,

Fantastic SPS you Buck nuts have going on today. Thanks to everyone who has posted to the show, and a tip of the hat to Armand who created this awesome weekly event.

Here is a few photos of some 909 Mountain Bowie's

Last edited:
Back