The Sunday Picture Show... (9-17-2017) . . . OLD Show look at the DATE...

Thank You ITE again for The Greatest Show. Lots of great looking knives so far today. For my small part of the show is a sheath I picked up off the bay for a great price. I didn't notice it was never used until I got it. I found a "chicken foot" 110 that needed a home and it looks better full. Can anyone give me an idea of the years of this type of sheath? I did all the regular searches and didn't come up with anything. I got the sheath for $6.50.

KpdS6OH.jpg

q7L1ns7.jpg

0kVwC71.jpg
Very nice sheath. Not sure if it will help you in your quest but my 550 King Charles has the same style sheath only in burgundy as as I recall they were made in the first half of the 1990's.

I too picked up a few sheaths this past week for a great price. The 3 fold over sheaths were all being sold as for a 110 but when I received them I found the burgundy sheath is smaller than the 110 size.
Thought maybe a 532 but a 550 King Charles as Badhammer mentioned might as well be the correct knife for the sheath.

HAtRt4B.jpg

UV7HVb7.jpg

I love odd 112's and there are some good ones today! vorpalRain the brass finger grooved really is a tough find ..I all my searching on Ebay there has been 3 show up and never a case or box. There is a old thread on them that first made me look for it. gedlicks I first seen the green 112 in Atlanta in 2009 or 2010 on the table after the BCCI meeting. .I put my number in the plastic cup but only got a red one. Buck made some knives as gifts for workers who helped build Chucks house and I think the green one's were that but as years go by I can't trust my memory lol! You have some rare, rare 112's in the pics I really like especially the 1984 'Rattler' the first really fancy 112 DOGPOUND77 that is a great group of users and like you I will give a home for wayward 112's. ..

I like the DU Canadian 112. .4,000 vs 5,000 of the USA model were made but with finger grooves and NS bolsters a unique look. I see 5 of the USA for just 1 of northern version ever offered for sale so at one time I thought it was much rarer than that...The pearl brass and nickel silver 112's are the rarest of the rare, it's good to see them! My dream 112 would be a automatic, pearl, FG and polished aluminum or nickel silver frame. I know that Leroy could make my dream come true!

I am loving all the 112's being shown today. I hold a special place for the 112 just like most of you guys do. Was there ever a 3 dot 112 made with nickel bolsters/frame?

Back