The Swords of HI

Ahhh the Manjushree, my favorite HI sword

10-05-05-3.JPG

The awesome and very martial Tibetan sword by bura
Apparently, there were two versions of the tibetan sword, a long one (36") and a short one (31").
Tibetan_overall.jpg

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Dealer / Materials Provider
Goody goody! As a currently non-HI-sword owner, but certainly an admirer. I think this will be a fun thread. I am warming my wife up to this LARGE knife addiction I've had since a kid but has recently flared up as you know. Before long she won't gasp and give me the look. Then I'll progress to swords.

Let's keep this a "sword" sword thread for now. I think the two categories might best be served in separate threads.

Just look at the classy Napoleon saber...
8-31-05-3.JPG

Dave, would you mind posting pics of your Monster napoleon saber?
Here is a rare Black Bhairab..
11-11-04deals.JPG

Man...if I could get that saber blade on a full-length katana style handle, I'd be in hog heaven.

John

Ahh pics of swords...One of these days I gotta get me a couple of them

I am with ya John...A katana handle would be sweet on one of those...Wonder how much it would cost to have one put on there?? Thinking sub-hilt instead of straight Katana though

That SABER!!!! :eek: oh-my-friggin'-gawd!!!! Krull LOVES that!!!! if one ever comes up I may need to sell a gun!!!! :D

This thread is going to make me file bankruptcy in the future. These swords are absolutely beautiful.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC