The Team Gemini Light Brigade Is SOLD OUT!!!

wow! that along with Walking Dead starting up again in Oct means our TGLB blades are rising in value... an if the Walking dead series goes to the projected 2025.. imagine what the knives will be worth years from now???

2025!?! Hadn't heard that. I'd already thought of the rising prices though, still a shame they're gone.

I sold mine yesterday, and was wondering why 3 guys jumped on it around the same time. Lol!
I was to busy checking my for sale posts that I found out about Jerry pulling the tglb's out a few hours later!
Oh well, I had the impression that they would be up on the site forever, but I guess I was wrong!
At least I have my competition finish and my sabre grind still!:rolleyes:

The only thing Garth really knows for CERTAIN is that there is a full bottle of Tequila at his desk at any given time. Anything past that is a bonus :D

And I bet it's a darn good bottle of Tequila .... You know something top shelf like Phillips in the handy plastic hunting bottle ... :):thumbup:

Jerry did say that the TGLBs were gone...but not the whole line of Team Gemini blades. I bet we have a new Gemini on the horizon. ..or at least hope so.

Jerry did say that the TGLBs were gone...but not the whole line of Team Gemini blades. I bet we have a new Gemini on the horizon. ..or at least hope so.
Maybe an ultra light brigade?
TGULB

With lots of holes drilled into the blade.
Nah.
I just hope it looks as close as possible to the TWD knife (the original)

As long as a Double Handguarded, single edged, INFI fighter is still available I'll be good.

Wow! Never thought this would happen!! Too bad I didn't order more..... Than just one.....

They're most likely changing it out for the blade 2014 version of the team gemini. No fuller, top swedge and BIG "or possibly combat grade painted" finish.

I'm glad I ordered my first tglb couple months ago, although I still want a black&blue on tanker one as well.

They're most likely changing it out for the blade 2014 version of the team gemini. No fuller, top swedge and BIG "or possibly combat grade painted" finish.

I'm glad I ordered my first tglb couple months ago, although I still want a black&blue on tanker one as well.

I'd prefer it to keep the fuller, so basically the Crusader without the pointy talon holes.

I'd prefer it to keep the fuller, so basically the Crusader without the pointy talon holes.

I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat. Wanted a crusader but hated the points. Would also be down for somthing new like a nuclear meltdown TGLB. Maybe a thicker stock with 2 inch wide 9+ inch long blade :)

Back