The Team Gemini Light Brigade Is SOLD OUT!!!

Sucks to be Daryl Dixon right about now. Poor bastard is gonna be stuck with that ugly thing he carried last season.

He just needs new scales put on. He's been using the knife without handle for awhile now. He needs to hit up the whiskey distillery where zombie jerry and zombie garth are hanging out and have them put new scales on and regrind the edge

It seems like the tglb was the longest offered blade on the site... I wonder if DD gets a new model for the new season?

The TGLB is Dead.... Long live the TGLB....

Glad I snagged this one when I had the chance.... in COMP finish. Love it!

IMG_05331.jpg

The TGLB is Dead.... Long live the TGLB....

Glad I snagged this one when I had the chance.... in COMP finish. Love it!

IMG_05331.jpg

The comp finish on the TGLB is sweet at least it is on mine. Not offered all that long on the TGLB run either.

I'm bummed to see the TGLB go. I wanted a 2nd one for a user cause I've been babying my comp finished TGLB since it was discontinued.

Tanker Grey w/ Black G10 TGLB was my first Busse, and will always be my first "love"! I was lucky enough to score a Crusader as my second Busse. I'll never part with either of them as long as I live. :D Thought the TGLB would be around forever, and was intending on getting another but hadn't decided on blade/scale color choices when Jerry pulled the plug!:(

If ya head to indy gun show, you might be able to get one last tglb.

Back