The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

I don't have PM abilities, but here is the name of the roll:

UJ Ramelson 12 Pocket Leather Tool Roll Knife
Wow thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I know some schools of thought say it's a bad idea to store high carbon steel in leather. Have you noticed any issues with corrosion or verdigris?

Wow thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I know some schools of thought say it's a bad idea to store high carbon steel in leather. Have you noticed any issues with corrosion or verdigris?

I haven't noticed anything, but I haven't been storing them long (the only carbon blades I've owned have been in there since Nov./Dec.

I also carry my blades on a pretty regular basis, so nothing is sitting in there for more than a few days. I do make sure to wipe the blades before I put them in there.

zhtLv4q.jpg

Factor- It's just funny to me to see pictures of a knife made in a town in Upper Michigan that I used to live in... Escanaba :) My senior year in high school we beat Bark River in football something like 42-14 and they were ranked in the top ten in the state at the time LoL. We jumped to #7 after that week :thumbsup: Great knives! I love the wood handle on that one :)

- Kevin

Back