The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

Well Mr Brownstone arrived today in highland Indiana pics to come he will be used trust me.

Well here is his arrival

Great feeling knife super sharp can't wait to get to use it more

Here's Mr. Brownstone helping me make a wrap for my kindergarteners lunch tomorrow

I already miss Mr Brownstone but thank you for the time and experience of having him, delicas have a place in my heart now and that's to a special buddy I now have a hap40 delica riding in my pocket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already miss Mr Brownstone but thank you for the time and experience of having him, delicas have a place in my heart now and that's to a special buddy I now have a hap40 delica riding in my pocket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great result from this passaround--getting others to see the great value and usability the Delica is. Whether you pay top-dollar for a SuperBlue or a HAP40 or you buy a used VG-10 from the Exchange--you will see a great value in the Delica.

Now, calling on gonebad395--lets see some updates and pics my friend!

Mr. Brownstone adventures. What a great thread.

And Mr Brownstone is being put through the test as well. WOW! Now I want to get a Delica again. Had one when they first came out. Need to get back to what made Spyderco and built the company.

Mr. Brownstone adventures. What a great thread.

And Mr Brownstone is being put through the test as well. WOW! Now I want to get a Delica again. Had one when they first came out. Need to get back to what made Spyderco and built the company.

Go buy one today--a purchase you will not regret.

I've got a green Delica that rides as a secondary carry to my larger folders. It beats out the Mini Grip for pocket time which is impressive considering the price difference(Am I even allowed to mention BM's knives in this subforum? I'm doing it anyway, assuming that it's not going to be a problem)

I've got a green Delica that rides as a secondary carry to my larger folders. It beats out the Mini Grip for pocket time which is impressive considering the price difference(Am I even allowed to mention BM's knives in this subforum? I'm doing it anyway, assuming that it's not going to be a problem)

The Delica will beat out MANY knives if given the chance!

Mr. Brownstone goes to Colorado. And he brought a friend.

iWlYwsP.jpg

New Spydie friends in Colorado.

q79emv3.jpg

On the agenda for Mr. Brownstones stay are a trip to the mountains and some home remodeling. More pictures soon.

Mr. Brownstone goes to Colorado. And he brought a friend.

iWlYwsP.jpg

New Spydie friends in Colorado.

q79emv3.jpg

On the agenda for Mr. Brownstones stay are a trip to the mountains and some home remodeling. More pictures soon.

Sweet sweetness! I can't wait to see what tasks he accomplishes!

How about pics of the knife outside, like where you're from, so it looks like it's traveling? :cool:

Back