The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

Sorry for the delay. Mr. Brownstone has been having a good time in Colorado. Today he spent some time in the outdoors with his big brother Senor Endura Brownstone.

a6EPwJ1.jpg

Earlier in the week he was witness to the newest addition to the Skeptical Spyderco family. He was excited almost as much as I was.

sS8aHcN.jpg

Promise more to come tomorrow.

Last edited:
OK so after a really big week and a really big cold Mr. Brownstone and I finally got to spend some quality time in the Colorado outdoors. Today we went to The Garden of the Gods here in Colorado Springs.

TKs9M8Z.jpg

Then Mr. Brownstone decided to do some rock climbing.

uQdArqJ.jpg

Just a little further to the top and I think we will be able to see Pikes Peak!!

9adilQd.jpg

OK so after a really big week and a really big cold Mr. Brownstone and I finally got to spend some quality time in the Colorado outdoors. Today we went to The Garden of the Gods here in Colorado Springs.

TKs9M8Z.jpg

Then Mr. Brownstone decided to do some rock climbing.

uQdArqJ.jpg

Just a little further to the top and I think we will be able to see Pikes Peak!!

9adilQd.jpg

Those are great pics and certainly show the beauty of your state!

So we can't have all play and no work unfortunately. This weekend Mr. Brownstone and I had to remove some really ugly 90's style columns from my house.

Kc1o3HY.jpg

Mr. Brownstone was game for anything but was not sure that he had the horse power to tackle this job by himself.

KTaS7hX.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway we called some muscle to help out and Mr. Brownstone was very pleased with his new work mate.

pPgr9O3.jpg

With the help of our new friend we were able to tear down a lot of drywall and 2x4s.

eHe2igu.jpg

Good news. Mission accomplished.

Anyway we called some muscle to help out and Mr. Brownstone was very pleased with his new work mate.

With the help of our new friend we were able to tear down a lot of drywall and 2x4s.

Good news. Mission accomplished.

Sweet! He is working hard--just as he was designed to do.

Mr. Brownstone is on his way to Alabama. He is really hoping it is not to humid while he is there.

Love how mr brownstone is still setup lefty carry from when I had him!!! Must be a sign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly i am in the midst of a family crisis and will have to abandon the Spydie visit. I will be passing it along to the next local. My regrets.

20161017_180626_zpsao2olxat.jpg

Mr. Brownstone, like little Sammy here, has officially arrived in Texas. Will post his travels as they happen.

Looking forward to travelling with him over the next week or two.

20161017_193931_zpsxblov6ze.jpg

What does one order when one drives 2k miles/week? Why the Roadkill of course. Mine and my wife's anniversary dinner.

Back