The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

I only just realised that Mr Brownstone is a Lefty .

Ken

Aye. Someone he visited before me did that. Works for me though. I'm almost ambidextrous and recently hurt my right shoulder.

Mr. Sharp,

Great pics so far and congratulations on the baby! I am looking forward to seeing some pics of the great state of Texas!

Also, feel free to switch the pocket clip around and experiment with what you like!

The lefty is from me haha I had him first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lefty is from me haha I had him first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I dunno how you knew I was going to hurt my right shoulder, but thanks. Saved me the trouble.

Sounds like a Geocaching travel bug.
Maybe someone can add a travel bug tag as a lanyard and it can be tracked that way too. :thumbup:

Travelled the lands of oil and cotton today.

20161019_193030_zpsxwfzzk1i.jpg

20161019_192819_zpshvo5o7xo.jpg

I'm not sure you can get a better picture of the eastern side of the Permian Basin... Barbed wire, cotton ready to harvest and a pump jack.

They were actually in the process of harvesting the cotton when I stopped to snap the photo. Got some funny looks from the tractor.

Travelled the lands of oil and cotton today.

20161019_193030_zpsxwfzzk1i.jpg

20161019_192819_zpshvo5o7xo.jpg

I'm not sure you can get a better picture of the eastern side of the Permian Basin... Barbed wire, cotton ready to harvest and a pump jack.

They were actually in the process of harvesting the cotton when I stopped to snap the photo. Got some funny looks from the tractor.

Great looks at your state Mr. Sharp!

Mr. Brownstone is headed to SWITZERLAND! He will be traveling approximately 5400 miles to his new destination. That will make his total miles traveled thus far at 11,655 and he will have visited 5 states and one international destination.

There are still others in the queue as well so lets keep him traveling!

Last edited:
I'll be sure to give it a good cleaning before I cut into a hunk of swiss cheese. I don't know where y'all have been!

Unfortunately not..

Bryce, did you get this out, brother?

Sent you a PM Monday.

Back