The "Whatever" Thread

Pics from this morning.
ve7Hs6v.jpg

Bu4Ulmi.jpg

OK guys, good news.
I am not a welfare baby anymore!:thumbsup::D
They took me off medicaid because my SSDI put me over the maximum income limits so I was in the process of signing up for a new healthcare plan through the state's healthcare authority but they wanted a statement from the VA saying I wasn't eligible for benefits from them.
I contacted the VA and it turns out I am eligible for VA benefits so I told the state to stick it this morning.
xRyEr.gif

I see a Primary care doc next week for my initial visit with the VA and we'll go from there.:)
I would have been paying $74 a month plus copays with the state plan,(after applying a $410 tax credit) but I'll only pay $1-11 for prescriptions with the VA and everything else is covered.:eek:
I thought only retirees or combat vets got VA bennies, but apparently if you served honorably you're covered.
Thank you America!
giphy.gif

Screw Obama and/or Trumpcare!:D
Just don't cut Medicaid for those that need it damn it.
I probably wouldn't be here if not for medicaid.

At the ER with Connie, she slipped going down the basement stairs and fell on her back. Waiting to see a doctor.

At the ER with Connie, she slipped going down the basement stairs and fell on her back. Waiting to see a doctor.

Got home a few hours ago, just woke up. She did something to a muscle in her back, the pain is from spasms. I will get the prescriptions when CVS opens.

Getting ready for a road trip (CO, WY, MT). Any recommendations on appropriate books on disc?
Undaunted Courage: Meriwether Lewis, Thomas Jefferson, and the Opening of the American West

i have read it 3 times and will read it again. Would be an great book on tape to listen to while driving!

John, glad to see that it isn't anything major or permanent. The spine can be a finicky area.

Prayers sent from NJ.
-----
Myke, glad to hear the good news!
Thank You for your service.

Got home a few hours ago, just woke up. She did something to a muscle in her back, the pain is from spasms. I will get the prescriptions when CVS opens.
Whew, I was expecting to hear worse, glad there's no broken bones, though a pulled or bruised muscle isn't fun to deal with either.(especially in the back)
Smoke's up for a speedy recovery for Connie, aka The Boss.

Back