The "Whatever" Thread

I don't usually sign on to post, but I really enjoy the photos that you guys are sharing from your hikes. Fall is here, so I'll be posting more "fire by the river" photos! :)

Jeff

Positive thoughts coming your way John. Stella's way too! My parents old lab has bumps and lumps and luckily they are all "normal" thus far.

High school? Little Hayley? No way!
Surely that's a pic of Becky from a couple of years ago. ;) (could be anyway)

Sorry folks I can't help myself...more pics.
The first few are from Friday, it started out wet and dreary, but got better.
jToUWmk.jpg

MCmaRWh.jpg

I had to wait out a cloud burst under a pine tree so I carved a little pear while waiting for the rain to blow by.
UeS1GcF.jpg

The next bunch are from Yesterday. A beautiful fall day it was.
as95LLo.jpg

UcotMES.jpg

S8OGI4v.jpg

cxLxTon.jpg

Enter at own risk...
jwPGjZx.jpg

Ssssssunning ssssssssnake.
c6eIxm8.jpg

You talking to me?
xTTh7fk.jpg

And for knife content I had my Spy-DK on me.
wJjFfKF.jpg

Could not be truer, the only time I don`t feel stressed out from my problems is when I`m in my shop.

Well the big day was Saturday. The weather was perfect and everything went smoothly. My JK helped me with my task of feeding the 60 some people that showed up. It was a bit stressful catering my own wedding but everything we did helped keep the cost down. Plus I do enjoy cooking so it was a fun challenge for me. Though I like to stay mysterious I thought I'd post a picture of us. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

IMG_20171003_065844_329.jpg

Congratulations on your big day! Connie and I will be having our 30th anniversary this December, time goes by too fast.

Back