The "Whatever" Thread

Thanks for posting, looking forward to spring so we can get out again. We got another 4"-5" of snow again overnight, with more to come.

Just have to have a bigger shovel.
DSC_6806.JPG

best

mqqn

There's nothing that compares to the natural beauty of snowfall...... when you can sit inside and look at it or only go out "to play" Shoveling changes things all together.

I still frequent BCUSA for the other topics, but mostly still for the for sale items and for the edged section. Still get a kick out of the shelter section and camping sections.

I lost my pocket fixed blade in a leather pocket slip today:( but now i can justify to the accountant why i need a jk fixed blade in a pocket slip with ktool:)

That a bummer simplejack. I thought I lost a folder the other day but the pocket clip had snagged on the lining of my jacket. Found it hanging there when I put my coat on.

Bummer SJ - I guess that means you'll need a new JK ..... ;^)

best

mqqn

Bummer SJ - I guess that means you'll need a new JK ..... ;^)

best

mqqn
Uh yeah, john and i were already discussing the new pocket slip knife with ktool prior to me loosing it. Or some waste of life staff sergeant tactically acquiring it from the shelf in my locker.

I like BCUSA but like a lot of places they are very clicky and gear oriented. I don't post a lot there but they have a lot of good information

I like BCUSA but like a lot of places they are very clicky and gear oriented. I don't post a lot there but they have a lot of good information
Great topics like What's Your Favorite Bushcraft Song, or What's Your Favorite Bushcraft Dog. They get a bit strange over there. I got fed up and never went back.

Great topics like What's Your Favorite Bushcraft Song, or What's Your Favorite Bushcraft Dog. They get a bit strange over there. I got fed up and never went back.

Haha, perfect description of what that place has become. I enjoyed it years ago, but it seems that all they actually do now is make bushcraft tea in their bushcraft back yards.
What are some good bushcraft apps for your phone? That’s the one that did it for me.

I have never visited that site, but it seems like a lot of people that fell in love with reality shows from the descriptions y'all are sharing.

I signed up for BCUSA a little over a year ago. Like any forum there’s a mix of good and bad. For me it’s been good as I read what I like and move on from what I don’t.
I’ve read some interesting articles, bought a few things, learned a few tricks, and looked at pics of places that brought back great memories of past days.
One thing I saw was an opportunity to post pics of John’s Knives. I don’t post a lot but the few I have received positive comments/likes. I don’t know if John got any business out of it but at least a few more folks are aware of his great work.

Back