The "Whatever" Thread

Congrats, Wulf!

best

mqqn

Holy cow, snow sucks! We got 17", and it was wet and heavy. Even my ancient Ariens beast snowblower kept getting clogged up. Nothing like a big snowstorm to make you forget all about the trip to Aruba you just got back from, LOL

Wow - that does suck,Glenn! I am hoping we are through with the snow here, but we can get big dumps here in March - good thing is they melt away fast.

Jealous of your Aruba trip - lucky guy!

best

mqqn

Didn't get much snow here this year, but we did get a fair amount of rain last week. Not sure if that is the same storm you got up there, Glenn.

The daffodils are blooming down here and the maple trees are flowering. Hoping to be picking morels within a month.

The Pocket Chef has landed! Working on pictures now! Hope to have them up when the kid takes a nap, but it might not be until after she goes to bed tonight.

First impression: phenomenal! It is a hell of a lot of blade in a small package! The Bloodwood looks great, and the green liners add a nice touch.

Thank you, John!

Happy Sunday!
LRnyYQQ.jpg

That’s the Element O1 EDC with a Long Clip Scandivex blade. The scales are Padauk. By far my most used JK. It is a great knife. I made a back pocket sheath and carry it most weekends. (I work in an office so my weekly carry is a couple of traditional folder pocket knives.)

Wow! Is that Redwood Burl?

I wish I knew that answer. Unfortunately, the wood was unmarked, I took it in trade for some work I did, so it would be a guess on my part.

Back