The "Whatever" Thread

I don't know where to post this but my mom passed away recently. My dad is coming to visit us and my wife wants me to get him a jk knife . I have already gave him a camp knife I took as a war trophy. He has a kephart that was a jeff white and r jones collaboration knife that they both made. So I am thinking that we need to get him a EDC knife in a pocket slip any Ideas the JK family have are awesome. He will be here may 14th at the latest so I need to decide soon and get in that month with John.
How about the dressed up with handle scales version of the Tin Knife

Please keep Hanna in your thoughts, she is scheduled to go for her annual leukemia tests on Tuesday. We are kind of worried, she has been sick quite a bit recently.

Simplejack Simplejack , would an EDC Kephart work for your father? Or a regular or stretched Blue gill. Or if going minimalist, the Hurley Creek? Let me know your thoughts. Sorry for the loss of your mother.

John, any word how Hanna's tests went? We are praying for her and your family.

Last edited:
Please keep Hanna in your thoughts, she is scheduled to go for her annual leukemia tests on Tuesday. We are kind of worried, she has been sick quite a bit recently.
Hoping for negative test results.
Hanna is in my thoughts.
GO HANNA!

I don't know where to post this but my mom passed away recently. My dad is coming to visit us and my wife wants me to get him a jk knife . I have already gave him a camp knife I took as a war trophy. He has a kephart that was a jeff white and r jones collaboration knife that they both made. So I am thinking that we need to get him a EDC knife in a pocket slip any Ideas the JK family have are awesome. He will be here may 14th at the latest so I need to decide soon and get in that month with John.
Sorry for your loss.
Since you have a bluegill, get your dad one also. Dress it up with liners in a color he likes and a mosaic pin.

Hanna is running a fever, so the clinic does not want her to come in. It’s rescheduled until 4-18

Back