The "Whatever" Thread

What do you mean by that? One that’ll be up for grabs?

Yes. If memory serves right, he's making a few this month to offer next month. They'll be in-stock instead of needing to be ordered with the associated wait times (also means you get what he's made instead of customize to order).

a4pWWWH.jpg

I sure like mine. Probably my most used belt knife. Here’s a pic when it was new.
I use this picture often, my favorite (just like the one of your Bluegill)

Because I know there's a lot of animal lover's here, thought I would share a picture of these besties. Well, at least the boy likes the dog. Not sure if that's reciprocated some times. She tolerates the boy pretty darn well though. We really don't like him rolling around in the dog beds, but it's entertaining how often we find his toys next to hers. Figured I would grab a few shots of him not listening to me before snatching him up, and this one turned out cute.

DLnH3ful.jpg

8sBcs6kl.jpg

Her face looks a lot like my pup's face when my little girl is loving on him. The look of "Dad, can you make this stop please?"

Yes. If memory serves right, he's making a few this month to offer next month. They'll be in-stock instead of needing to be ordered with the associated wait times (also means you get what he's made instead of customize to order).

Unlike most of you, I do not yet have a JK knife. I am hoping one of these knives for sale in January piques my interest. Fingers crossed!

Back