The "Whatever" Thread

Have any of you tried the Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple? Just wondering how it is.
My son is becoming more particular about his whisky than I am and he isn't a fan of flavored whisky. When he called the other day and told me to grab a bottle of Skrewball Peanut Butter I figured it was worth looking into. Sipping some over ice right now and I must confess that it's very drinkable. My wife is already talking about making hot cocoa later this evening. I've got a bottle of chocolate bitters so I'm thinking peanut butter cup Old Fashion.
https://www.skrewballwhiskey.com/

Last edited:
Scored a missing box Vic Evo 10 for $10 plus tax at Sierra Trading a couple days ago.

zed19Eb.jpg

Jeff

Had a hell of a busy week between 3 water leaks, 2 presentations, and 2 Christmas parties I will definitely be glad once tomorrow’s over.

Had a hell of a busy week between 3 water leaks, 2 presentations, and 2 Christmas parties I will definitely be glad once tomorrow’s over.
Hang in there, were the parties just ones you could attend or had to plan and be in charge of? Hopefully they were a way to let you ease into the Christmas season and spirit. Finally started hearing a lot of my favorite songs and I felt a little more in the holiday spirit and realized I had a lot to be thankful for and the blessings of my family.

Ever hear yourself say something and think "that just sounded wrong?" The wind has been blowing steady and having a negative impact on some of our outside Christmas decorations. I swear I had good intentions when I just asked my wife "do you want to give me a hand tying Santa up"

I heard Wal* was selling out their final stock of handgun & ‘ black’ rifle ammo. My Saturday errands put me close to 3 different Wmarts. Nothing left at the first two. I could see the shelf was still loaded at the 3rd one. Only one customer was in front of me as I approached the counter. He said, “I apologize for what I’m about to do, but I’m buying all the remaining 9mm & 5.56.” We chatted a bit and he agreed to let me buy two 150 round boxes of 9 for the posted $11 each. I also got some 45acp at the sale price. The other guy spent $1800.

Tomorrow is Connie’s and my 32nd anniversary, so we are going out tonight for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Connie is off work tomorrow, but she plans on baking cookies all day for Christmas presents and for our family Christmas Saturday night at Becky and Jonny’s house. Hayley is going to Florida on Sunday for two weeks with her friend and her family in their motorhome, so we are celebrating early. I’m taking Hanna out to shop Monday, and out for lunch.

Back