The "Whatever" Thread

If anybody is looking for some nice made in the U.S. machined pens Karas Kustoms is having a 30% off final price sale at checkout

For the Bluegill owners out there: I recently picked up a "Pocono" pocket sheath from KnivesShipFree, and I must say that I'm really enjoying it. It's about the size of a cell phone, and I really like the deep fitment of the Bluegill in the main pocket. I've got a Maratac 2xAAA in the secondary pocket right now, but I've also carried a couple ~3.5" closed length traditional folders in the secondary pocket, as well. It stands up straight all day in my front pockets and remains very flat with little to no "imprint".

00100lr-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20191229151647694-COVER.jpg

Really not bad at all for ~$30.

Nice, Shawn.

It's 67 and overcast / drizzle. Tomorrow will be sunny and 53, more like it should be this time of year. It was in the upper 60s the last three days - not complaining!

I just got done putting door knobs on the bathrooms and bedrooms - may as well do something instead of sitting around.

The flooring is going in, about 30 percent done and by eod tomorrow I should be able to bring the washer and dryer back into the house and get back in the in-house laundry business.

Had some awesome veal scallopini in Huntsville with Maggie yesterday - a place called Terranova - it was excellent. I over-ate but was just craving some great Italian food. They didn't let us down and I want to go back.

That is one of the gotcha's down here, there are so many great places to eat it would be easy to overdo.

I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing Sunday.

best

mqqn

I
For the Bluegill owners out there: I recently picked up a "Pocono" pocket sheath from KnivesShipFree, and I must say that I'm really enjoying it. It's about the size of a cell phone, and I really like the deep fitment of the Bluegill in the main pocket. I've got a Maratac 2xAAA in the secondary pocket right now, but I've also carried a couple ~3.5" closed length traditional folders in the secondary pocket, as well. It stands up straight all day in my front pockets and remains very flat with little to no "imprint".

00100lr-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20191229151647694-COVER.jpg

Really not bad at all for ~$30.
I got one of those for 5 bucks off the bay once. My buddy was making a copy of it for himself. Life moved on and he moved to Texas with it.

Wow - that last picture is outstanding - frame-worthy for certain.

best

mqqn

Back