The "Whatever" Thread

Last week was out a right HOT soupy mess in Central Florida! 96+ with heat index of 110. This week is a nice typical summer of 91-92 with heat index of 100. Worked outside for 20+ years but some weeks are harder then others. 5 more months before we might even think about the 70's and the humidity falling off.

Putting the Camp Knife to work.

u4FNwRG.jpg

If anyone is on Facebook or Instagram, it might help me if you post pictures of your knives.

I broke my back jumping out of airplanes
They say L1 is 30 percent shattered. But i did 25 sets of barbell complexs and ran 5 miles in 32 minutes (yes i smoked cigarettes before and after) right before my x-rays. Supposedly i can got impent and not control bowl or bladdermovements if it gets worse. But i hear george Jones playing in my head. I don't need your rocking chair

John with your permission. Im doimg a gaw for a field notes/passport wallet across a few domains. Simple for this site say your in and be on johns order list or good standing customer. You pick leather and thread. Also I will scroll through johns order list the same day and pick someone for a free sheath

John with your permission. Im doimg a gaw for a field notes/passport wallet across a few domains. Simple for this site say your in and be on johns order list or good standing customer. You pick leather and thread. Also I will scroll through johns order list the same day and pick someone for a free sheath
Last person never contacted me in feb. I will still make you a sheath just have John verify your order from Feb.1st come 1st served

I broke my back jumping out of airplanes
They say L1 is 30 percent shattered. But i did 25 sets of barbell complexs and ran 5 miles in 32 minutes (yes i smoked cigarettes before and after) right before my x-rays. Supposedly i can got impent and not control bowl or bladdermovements if it gets worse. But i hear george Jones playing in my head. I don't need your rocking chair

Did this just happen recently?

Jeff

Back