There's A New Outlaw In Town!!!. . . NFNO Coming Wednesday, February 6, 2019. . . 9:00pm Eastern !!!

I really like the blade, although the handle is not working for me on this one. I like it on the NFSH, it is just a little too long for me. My favorite NO for using is the ZTNO, and I will stick to that. Like the feel of my non-mag SFNO's better as well.

Love the look and the feel, just not a keeper for me...going to the trough...

58hcCz8.jpg

It fits a Spec Ops Sheath? Or is that not a Spec Ops? I could swear that I tried mine in a Spec Ops, and it wouldn't fit. I'll have to look at it again.

ETA: Nice combo.

dogboye dogboye

It is a spec ops 6 old stock. I put some information about fitting it in “the spec ops molding failure” thread on the Busse forum.

It will fit with a little heat and some patience.

Last edited:
Ah.... I had been trying to keep up with that thread, but missed that part.
I have an Ontario Knives sheath that it is fitting in for now, until my kydex sheath comes in from David Brown. But I like the Spec Ops sheaths better, in general. Better than Ontario, that is. Not Brown's sheaths. :eek:

BTW, THANKS for the info.

Gotta say I'm really impressed with this blade's cutting ability. I thought it was going to be a sharpened pry bar, but it seems like it's actually run pretty thin and cuts very well.

I cant really understood the ole sharpened pry bar talk. Of course that knife will do very well. Just keep her sharp. Now, would ya wanna filet with it? Prolly not. Application is everything imo.

Any recent shipping dings?

I'm getting antsy. Can't wait to get mine in hand!
No........I, like you, very antsy:eek:
Of course, I would much rather she be perfect than rushed. But, I also dont think Busse would ever rush a Custom Shope blade :thumbsup:

No shipping dings and no news out of Wauseon this week. To me that means they are very busy and good things are right around the corner. At least I hope so. :D:D:D
Right on brother.
I have the ACC Tourney to keep me occupied not to mention a Big Fat TG:D
Go Heels!!!:thumbsup:

Back