• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ti-6Al-4V, Amazing price!

yep there all the way through. i was looking at it and thought that that would actualy be a nice picto have as if you cut the ribs between the holes you will have guard barstock and a flat stock chunk. the holes where cut with a wire edm so there is a small slit right above the hole, you can see it in the pictures.

i have been thinking about slicing up some of the larger chunks into maybe 1/2" slabs. would there be some takers.

well i might switch my order-- what size 1/2 thick? let me know or give me an example of which one you would cut and ill be glad to reconsider --thanks mark

that would make this easer for me as those blocks look 4 inch thick and thats a lot of interesting sawing of Ti for me

is there anything in the 5x8x1.5 range but the 1/2 thick would work too

i would definetly love it if you could modify ( cut ) the one i already bought. i would be willing to pay a cutting fee or else it would just sit around for a long while. as for the other sizes i would also be willing to consider some if cut--thank you mark

I'll take #7. Please let me know the postage

(If #1 or #20 falls through I'll take either of them.)

Thanks, Phil

Fine, fine.... take number 1. I gotta buy a lot of steel so I need to conserve all the cash that I can. Enjoy Phyl :).

if pharmer phyl wont take ti#1 i will insted of ti#6. unless you can cut that up. how high is #6 maybe we can cut it in 3rds. whata think?????

ok i have updated the pictures to include what is spoken for. im thinking about slicing up 11-15 into 1/2" slabs so it will be easyr to work. if you want one of them now is the time to speek up as im going to start cutting now.

so if you cut them up are there going to be more pieces for sale or is it if you buy 11-15 ( one of them ) then youll cut that piece up and sell it as the original weighted piece? if there will be multiple pieces added on then i will be interseted. thanks

yes there will be more pieces. and you wont have to buy the full block just the slice you want.

then ill do that set me up --can you slice #6 up into 1/2 pieces. and then ill buy another one -i guess ill tell you whihc piece # then from that number ill get a 1/2 slb thanks

I went to yoor website to see the titanium. Nice knives but no titanium.
Thanks, Ken
It really is time to start a clean thread.

The Titanium is on the first page, numbered and labeled which are taken.
Grant

i asked the boss if i could cut up some of the larger chunks and sell it in small sizes and he told me i could but because of the time needed on the large bandsaw there will be extra charges added onto the cut up stuff as its going to take quite some time to bandsaw it. it might be 12-13 a pound depending on what the boss will except. what you think

JT is Number 5 the 2 inch thick one? I am thinking anvil here so which would be best.

Back