• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ti-6Al-4V, Amazing price!

sory last week was crazy and the head boss was gone so i could not pay him for the ti. but i will get it out tomarow.

just seeing if i learnned how to add a picture-- i guess not. how do you add a picture to my name yall?

Last edited:
where the hell is my titianium man! only kidding--but did you get it out? thanks mark---me want tang stamp

ok its all sent. there where a few that cost more to ship. i will email thoes people.

butch thay said yours would take the longest. you should get it any day but i will find the tracking number.

I got mine a week or so. I have started sawing a one inch slab off of about a 6"x3"x4" chunk. I'm maybe a few hours into cutting and about half way through. Who knows how to work this stuff? Got any suggestions? Check out my thread asking for help in the makers forum. Thanks, Phil

Jarod,

What numbers are still available. If number 5 is, I'd like it at the new bargain price of $8 per pound. My Dad's having his second hip replaced (with titanium) and I'm moved to get some more.

Thanks, Phil

keep the Ti cool and work at it
Ti gets grabby on tools when hot and brakes them it also gets a not so smooth finish when ground of milled hot

How well would a diamond bladed chop saw work? Would it cause too much heat?
Thanks,
Grant

ok its time for a price drop on the large chunks of Ti-6Al-4V. the large chunks are now $8 a pound because there so large. lets get it all sold

Hey JT,

Just wondering what's up. I've left a post here, sent you a PM and an email, but haven't heard back from you. I got my order, thanks. Do you still have any more? I'm interested in some, #5 in particular, if you still have it. (My dad's getting his second hip replaced next month and I'm inspired to do some stuff with Ti.

Hope to hear from you soon. -Phil

hay phil sorry man, been busy with the video. but ya #5 is still up for grabs. it would qualify for the $8 a pound price. its funny your in hawaii and you got yours befor every one else and thay all went out the same time. shipping will be more as it wont fit in a flat rate box but i can find out for you how much it would be.

Back