• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ti-6Al-4V, Amazing price!

i think its around 2" thick maybe more. are you wanting somthing you can cut chunks off and forge thoes chunks

So when can we pay you and get this stuff shipped to us???? (I've got #1 & #7)

Soooooooo..........hmmmmmm...........aughummmmmmm.................whazup???????

i will get everyone a total to night

Ok this is how i think this will be best. Look at the picture of your chunk of ti and take the weight from the scale and times it by 10 bucks a pound then add 10 for shipping then times that number by 1.05 to add the 5% pay pal fees. Then send a say pal money in that amount with your shipping address. Then i will ship and any money left i will send back to you so you only pay what it costs.

I'm assuming your paypal address is the one in your sig. but I just want to make sure.
Grant

yes my paypal is my email address which is. JT@JTcustomknives.com
if you want more then one chunk just add $10 for the shipping and if it covers it then great if not i will email you and you can send a bit more to cover the allredy shiped ti.

I think i have sent everyone eather a pm or email about there total. if you did not get a totle let me know and i will work one up for you. my car is down so i would like to make one trip to the post office to do the shipping so every one send in the money and i will ship asap.

ok its time for a price drop on the large chunks of Ti-6Al-4V. the large chunks are now $8 a pound because there so large. lets get it all sold

If paypal got the money to my bank today then i will ship it all out today. :D

Back