Tidioutes Only but Now Anyday

WxLT9Wh.jpg

By far the best run of Eureka knives: Barehead, all steel, no shields, super F&F and I really like the Barleysugar style Greenbone. Very glad I got one and an Ivory Bone one too, much nicer than the more recent run in my opinion .
I went back some on the forum and dug up this picture from when I first received it. Loved how the all steel fit together, really nice look for this particular pattern with the barehead imo
iUaIU3Z.jpg

That's right! The backspring is a work of art and so smooth to the touch and gapless , wrap around spring is an extra nice addition on this pattern. The eureka is rare and obscure pattern and much credit to GEC for reviving it. CASE then followed suit with their Collaboration knife :thumbsup:

Let's see if GEC take on the Coffin Jack.

That's right! The backspring is a work of art and so smooth to the touch and gapless , wrap around spring is an extra nice addition on this pattern. The eureka is rare and obscure pattern and much credit to GEC for reviving it. CASE then followed suit with their Collaboration knife :thumbsup:

Let's see if GEC take on the Coffin Jack.

Will, I've always marveled at GEC's finish on the back springs, I've got custom knives that are not as well fit and finished.

Back