Tidioutes Only but Now Anyday

66 Slim. Grey Pearl

9BlgerW.jpg

Thanks, that was how I was posting from my phone but that option disappeared for some reason?, anyways you prompted me to figure it out another way thanks.
Nice jigging on that one Stich!

I believe it's possible for you to post your pic directly into these threads.
If you care to; after sending you pic to IMGUR click on it, then select the BBCode by clicking on "copy", place you cursor where you want to show your photo and paste it using your control key and v key simultaneously. Your pic should show in your post. Hope this helps. :)

That 26 is super nice!!!
You hardly ever see any of them anymore.

Thanks I got really lucky on a late night eBay bidding must have been 8 years? Anyways I lost a bid for a GEC stag 1/2 Congress because I fell asleep, I saw the 26 and put a pretty low bid less than $40 woke up and found out I had won it.
7HWWHqu.jpg

Thanks, that was how I was posting from my phone but that option disappeared for some reason?, anyways you prompted me to figure it out another way thanks.
Thanks I got really lucky on a late night eBay bidding must have been 8 years? Anyways I lost a bid for a GEC stag 1/2 Congress because I fell asleep, I saw the 26 and put a pretty low bid less than $40 woke up and found out I had won it.
7HWWHqu.jpg
I do love the 26’s and yours is a beauty. Do you remember what the name of the handles on that one were called?

sBQf9CS.jpg

I remember days when things like this were possible.
You ain’t kidding, I had a pretty good eBay and flea market run.

I do love the 26’s and yours is a beauty. Do you remember what the name of the handles on that one were called?
I know they are 2nd cut stag, I’m not sure if GEC calls it burnt or burnt jigged 2nd cut stag? I’ll try and look for the tube and birth certificate, everything is a user, but I’m sure I have the tube and
04SWuSd.jpg
paper work in a box somewhere.

This one checks three big boxes for me; it's a Dogleg, in Natural Micarta and of course it's a Tidioute.
Yzo8Wue.jpg

So it gets carried frequently. Have a wonderful Wednesday all! :)

All well & true, but you forgot to mention Spear :cool:

7HWWHqu.jpg

Amazing bit of fortune and nice to see it in use. The Wharncliffe version is much better, I feel, than the Spear variant.

Think you should dig out that Tube & paper, is it Stag? It looks to me like it might be Antique Black Jigged Bone, 50 serialised ones came out at the same time. Matters not though as it's a magnificent little knife.:cool::thumbsup:

Regards, Will

Amazing bit of fortune and nice to see it in use. The Wharncliffe version is much better, I feel, than the Spear variant.

Think you should dig out that Tube & paper, is it Stag? It looks to me like it might be Antique Black Jigged Bone, 50 serialised ones came out at the same time. Matters not though as it's a magnificent little knife.:cool::thumbsup:

Regards, Will

Definitely stag, my memory is still good
WUwowRl.jpg

I never get tired of seeing it. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks John, I never get tired of carrying it and it seems every photo I take of it turns out well enough to share. Guess it's photogenic. :)

All well & true, but you forgot to mention Spear :cool:
Oh, you are right Will, I mis-wrote. In the interest of being more accurate, I should have written "checks at least 6 big boxes" and added, "Spear blade, favorite shield and in my pocket." ;):D
Hope you are getting a good nights sleep my friend.

Back