Time for a ZT0450 giveaway from USA Made Blade

My EDC picture.

c5e83db8884088867b8e9627a39684df.jpg

I am blessed with too many knives, and rotate through many of them. Today I'm carrying an Al Mar Eagle HD in Powernoodle Blue with ZDP-189 steel.

Thanks much for the giveaway.

I'm in, thanks!

My EDC is a Benchmade Mini-Grip 555HG, and a rotation of various traditional slipjoints in pocket.

What a generous GAW. Thank you so much for the opportunity. I always carry a folder and a traditional. These are the ones I rotate most often.

9mjyP8t.jpg

Thanks for an awesome give away yet again Whitty!

My edc is normally my keys with a couple key screw drivers and a thrunite ti3 light. Knives get rotated, current ones are my Emerson Commander and ZT 0562CF.

Count me in! My EDC changes everyday! Just too many great choices and depends on whether I'm at work or not. Thanks for the chance!

I normally grab one of my crk knives. I really like my old pivot Tanto and as a second smaller blade I like my 940-1.

My favorite EDC right now has to be my Böker Griploc. My all time favorite would be my Mini Grip. Both are just solid knives, but recent tests show the Mini Grip is a damn tank. The Griploc is just really fun, a non locking flipper is always cool.

I have two rotations of EDC blades, one group that I use for the work week with blades of around 3" or less and a second group of any size that I use on the weekends. The ZT 0450 is one of my weekday blades along with a small CRK 21, LionSteel TRE, Kizer 3416, Spyderco Dragonfly, Kershaw Skyline and a couple others I can't remember right now.

Thanks for the contest!

I'm in and thanks buddy! I have about 3 EDC's in the rotation, but my favorite most used one is a benchmade grip in m4. I use it for anything and everything - don't baby it (pry heavy staples out of packages, snap and twist zip ties, cut insulation, cut on metal, etc.). Pic coming soon.

This is what I am carrying today. The ZT 0392BWBRZ. I love this knife! I try to vary it up, but it seems like this knife is in my pocket at least every other day.
IMG_20150226_192402_zpsjs8d5om6.jpg

Back