• MiniChamp

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Rambler

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Other...please explain

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been carrying a Wenger for many years, think it's called the patriot. Had it so long I forget what it's called. Good little two bladed knife. Very thin metal handles. Use it about every day for some small task or other.

Wenger saks are very good too...i liked them a lot,dont know how are they now when victorinox took over....probably pretty good...any feedback?

Wenger SAK's were great. My all time favorite SAK is still my old war horse, the Wenger SI. If I were going out the door with plans of never coming back, like a Bilbo Baggins exit journey, my SI is going to be in my pocket.

Had that knife...they took it away at airport,forgot it in pocket...shouldve mailed it,great knife.Jackknife,do you have any experiences of wenger models that are made by victorinox now?

Had that knife...they took it away at airport,forgot it in pocket...shouldve mailed it,great knife.Jackknife,do you have any experiences of wenger models that are made by victorinox now?

No, I don't. But being under the Victorinox umbrella I can't imagine that it would be any different than the perfect as possible products of the Victorinox brand. Not that Wenger was any less a quality Swiss product to begin with. I was always mystified about the Wenger not being as popular or perceived as 'not as good as' a Victorinox. Wenger in some ways were a bit better and more innovative.

To this day, I prefer my Wenger SI over a Vic Pioneer anyday!

Had few wengers...original ones,they were of same quality...as victorinox and some i liked even better....good steel..fit,finish,everything...and price

I started to like large saks...locking ones..and their long slicy blades...excellent cutters,plus they have tools,easy to sharpen and hold decent edge and are good for even self defense lol..if you know how...most practical and best for money knives ever.btw i have spartan on keychain now....and large locking sak...too...if need arises

The thread title "Tiny But Mighty" is so right for the 58mm SAK's. I know most people, including myself, would look at these little SAK's and under estimate them. I know that until 1996ish, I thought they were a joke. My better half showed me how the joke was on me.

Tiny But mighty; soooo right!

Back