Recommendation? Tiny, high-end knife

Stedemon zkc-ao-1 - s35v
Rike Hummingbird in damasteel
Boker pipsqueak - s35v or special run in 3v
A.R.S. slip shank - 154cm

All fall into your price range.

How about s Spyderco DF2 in Hap40, and get some aftermarket G10 or micarta scales?

Bestech Zen and Goblin are 2" blades and come in several different configurations. $100-160ish. On the high end of your budget at $250 is the 2" Andre De Villiers Mini Butcher or Mini Impi.

I'm heading to Cleveland soon, and I need a knife with a bladelength of under 2 1/2 inches. The only one I've found is the Spyderco Roadie, but I'd like to have a higher-end steel than N690 if possible (call me snobbish).

Any suggestions?

Rike Hummingbird.
rike-hummingbird-green-BHQ-76151-dl-large.jpg

Pocket Samurai
maxresdefault.jpg

If you search in google images “Keychain framelock knife” you will find many nice little Chinese made titanium framelocks.
rBVaSlqrkQuAFSaMAAJaSZ1RU9s710.jpg

rBVaEFm3eciAbDV-AADNhOLbB8s019.jpg

Ferrum Forge even has this one that will fit right inside a keybar. There are a few other knives designed to fit inside a keybar as well.
ab7cb3a43db15cd165f13c076ad12d06.jpg

I am left handed, so the MK Ultra works for me because the lock and clip design. Anyone have an left hand friendly non benchmade options not mentioned?

Or if you can find one Spyderco Air. It is apparently 2.55 inches though.

Air on bottom.
Sb78kIn.jpg

I didn't see the Spyderco Chaparral mentioned. The cutting edge is 2.5", but a bit longer if you measure past the half choil to the handle.

vnjqzc.jpg

And while I wouldn't call these "high end", I think the Kershaw Scallion and Chive make pretty nice "tiny" knives.

2ptqg4k.jpg

For the price range I would go with either the Spyderco Lil Native or the Brian Fellheolter Frikky. The latter is a friction folder with a 2.75" CPM 154 blade– perfectly ambidextrous.

Bestech Zen and Goblin are 2" blades and come in several different configurations. $100-160ish. On the high end of your budget at $250 is the 2" Andre De Villiers Mini Butcher or Mini Impi.
Wow, never seen these Bestechs before, really like the ergos. Also I'm liking the Impi, but I'm not liking Mr. De Villiers.
Rike Hummingbird.
rike-hummingbird-green-BHQ-76151-dl-large.jpg

Pocket Samurai
maxresdefault.jpg

If you search in google images “Keychain framelock knife” you will find many nice little Chinese made titanium framelocks.
rBVaSlqrkQuAFSaMAAJaSZ1RU9s710.jpg

rBVaEFm3eciAbDV-AADNhOLbB8s019.jpg

Ferrum Forge even has this one that will fit right inside a keybar. There are a few other knives designed to fit inside a keybar as well.
ab7cb3a43db15cd165f13c076ad12d06.jpg

I never understood how there was such a market for these little keychain knives. Why not just get a 2.5 incher? I sometimes even find those a bit impractical, though I do have larger hands.

Wow, never seen these Bestechs before, really like the ergos. Also I'm liking the Impi, but I'm not liking Mr. De Villiers.

I never understood how there was such a market for these little keychain knives. Why not just get a 2.5 incher? I sometimes even find those a bit impractical, though I do have larger hands.

They are actually made for the children of knife enthusiasts. Baby’s first knife.

Hard to go wrong with a Dragonfly 2.

I like the idea of the Launch 4 too, it's been on my radar for a while but I've never handled one.

Dragonfly on the other hand, I own several, my favorite being my backup fishing knife the DF2 Salt. Such a small knife that truly operates and thinks it's much bigger.

Back