• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Trade Deal with Silent Arrow

I noticed that too. Hoping he pops in here soon. :) Before too much speculating.

Right. With everything going on I’m sure it will all work out.

Looking at his profile page, I get the impression he's not a regular visitor. He might not pop back in til he has something to sell unless somebody makes him aware of this thread & suggests that he respond.

G gatorforge how long has it been since you've gotten a response from him? Your original post gave the impression that it's been a while... in which case I suggest that you involve one of the supermods

Was this deal made on here through PM. As others have indicated, I don't see any recent activity from him.

hhmoore hhmoore last response from him was March 9th. How does one involve super mods?

Monofletch Monofletch kinda a small town, Fredericksburg, VA. Some of the post offices close at lunch, some don’t. No real rhyme or reason I can figure. Also, did call and try to visit the same day I found out but hell sometimes it doesn’t work out.

@RevDevil or any other available super mods, I’d appreciate any help you can offer or guidance on how to proceed in accordance with forum best practices.

G gatorforge
Unfortunately short of banning @SilentArrow there's not much to be done on my end.

His last post is from Dec. 19th 2019, Gold membership expired Feb. 21st 2020, last activity was May 10th 2020.

G gatorforge
Not much for me to recommend, sometimes members come back and resolve the issue, sometimes they don’t.

I would suggest contacting Monofletch Monofletch and see if he has any advice on how to proceed with the PO or if that’s even a option.

At this point, silentarrow is at least ignoring the OP; perhaps having blocked him from contacting. I just sent him an email (to the address he posted in a profile message), and included a link to this thread.

Since it’s unlikely that the Sacramento police would reach out to the guy, you may have an option to file a mail fraud report with the postal inspector. While it’s not much, at least it’s something proactive that you can try.

Thanks hhmoore hhmoore I appreciate it. I sent him another text message this morning asking him to please ship it and that I was paying for shipping.

Thanks stonesell stonesell . Honestly I’d love for him to respond and this just be a big misunderstanding, I’ll give @hhmoore’s email a few days and if that doesn’t work, postal inspector it is. I appreciate the idea as well as I would not have thought to go that route.

hhmoore hhmoore , stonesell stonesell , Boru13 Boru13 , and everyone else who has helped on this issue.

I have now finally heard back from Silent Arrow via text message. I would like to just let this slide, and would love to just delete this thread, but I can't. I will not insult on in anyway defame him, I will simply report facts.

He said he had been very busy, and had simply forgotten all about it. That he heard I was talking shit about something that was all my fault, that I had lied in my post, that I was a crybaby, that I am a worthless piece of shit democrat, that I can go fuck myself, that the knife I trade him was a piece of shit and he was doing me a favor.

On a positive note, he said I would get my sword back...when he felt like it. And "not a goddamn thing you can do about it since you ran your fucking mouth". Followed by another Fuck You.

I apologized again for the shipping issue, and said I wanted this resolved, and one message or response at any point could have prevented all of this, but if we could get this resolved and put all this behind us, I would gladly explain it was a simple error and take all of this down and tell everyone he was a good guy, that I just wanted to work toward a resolution.

He then called me a turd, and said he would speak to his attorney about starting proceedings for filing a defamation lawsuit.

Not really worried about the suit, but I figure my sword is a loss.

Boru13 Boru13 what's the policy about posting screenshots of conversations? In case anyone is concerned or would like to say that I am making this up, or it seems outlandish, I'd like to make sure there is no question about my integrity in this. I'm sure along the way I've made mistakes in this process, but I want to be clear that I've never intentionally mislead anyone.

I've honestly never dealt with anything like this here or at all, so I don't really know what to do to be honest.

Wow, sorry to hear that man. Sounds like S.A. dudes got some control issues/ insecurities. I’ve been in similar situations (mainly through ebay purchases/ sales) And unfortunately, it usually never ends with you getting your item/ money back.

Good luck

Back