Traditional and Modern pairings

First day carrying the 71 Bull Nose. Abit chunkier in the pocket than I expected.

F2Nf14b.jpg

First day carrying the 71 Bull Nose. Abit chunkier in the pocket than I expected.

F2Nf14b.jpg
Stout workers for sure. If I had the skills and tooling I have now back when I owned one I would have shaped and thinned mine out to be more pocket friendly.

JohnDF JohnDF here is a better shot I just took for you. BTW it’s a limited Sprint run so once there gone that’s it unlike dealer exclusives that’ll keep popping up periodically. I love the Ivory FRN to its so different from any other Spydie I’ve owned and this Stretch 2 has to be one of the most comfortable knives in hand I’ve ever owned.
CxQlt4m.jpg

qVk4K6i.jpg

Last edited:
JohnDF JohnDF here is a better shot I just took for you. BTW it’s a limited Sprint run so once there gone that’s it unlike dealer exclusives that’ll keep popping up periodically. I love the Ivory FRN to its so different from any other Spydie I’ve owned and this Stretch 2 has to be one of the most comfortable knives in hand I’ve ever owned.
CxQlt4m.jpg

qVk4K6i.jpg
Thanks for the information and the heads-up.
I may have to sell one of my GEC knives and snag one. :cool::thumbsup:

Darn it TheFactor TheFactor ... First knife purchase of 2020 :( Will go good with the Case mini Trapper in smooth white bone also en route :)
Congrats My Friend your going to be very happy! I absolutely love mine it checks all the boxes. Now I’m fighting myself not to buy another just to sit in the safe that’s how much I like it :thumbsup:
BTW it will go great with that white bone mini trapper !

Back