Traditional GAW Celebrating Life, and the Generosity of this Place Winner announced

Congrats on the 5K post mark!

If I win, I get to change your avatar..........that thing creeps me out! :eek:

What a looker thanks for the gaw!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm in Daniel, we go way back my friend, you remember the wild west days of the early forum when Mike Turner was still runnin ' things with Kevin before the big split. You remember all the good members we've lost to accidents, old age and illness(I won't even begin to name names it'll only make us sad :( ). I'm in, especially since it's you and you asked so knicely :)

I'd love a GEC Trapper never had or tried one and it would get carried and used I can assure you that. What's the point of havin' it if you don't wanna carry it right?

Thanks for the generous giveaway Daniel and good luck to everyone enterin' . (~);-}

5000 is a serious commitment to these boards, congrats, and I'd be honored to carry that looker. I'm close to 1,000, and that will trigger my next giveaway. 5000, that is a lot of work/fun/knowledge sharing, thank you!

I'm in, and congratulations on an impressive milestone!

That's a mighty fine looking knife right there!

Congrats on 5k! That is some beautiful acrylic, thanks for the opportunity my friend.

Congrats on the 5K--thanks for the generosity. Good luck to all who enter... that 73 is a looker! I'm in.

This is a very kind thing to do. I'm in.

I appreciate the knowledge shared by posters in this forum as I read way more than I post.

Back