Traditional Knives & Slingshots

Got out of work early as there was nothing going on. Did a little plinking with the Scout LT. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn today. I have some bands coming for clay ammo which I hope that helps. Course most of the problem is me. I wasn't being consistent today for some reason. I got five new frames, various bands and other accessories underway. Just decided to try a Proshot Gamekeeper PPMG Pro+ TTF. I seem to prefer OTT but wanted to try a dedicated TTF frame.

View attachment 2406027
Lighter bands will make a huge difference David, watch out barn! 😁😉 I have only one frame set up for TTF, a 'natty' made from stag antler. I have light tubes on it, but it fires pretty good 🙂👍

Only my Scout LT gives me an option. I think I have it set up for ott, thinking I'll hit the fork less often.
Yeah, with most frames, you have to buy them either set up for OTT or TTF. Do you hit the forks much Jer? I've always been OK on that front, but I was struggling with some (too short) heavy bands, and experimenting with some 14mm steel balls, last year, and managed to hit the back of my hand! :eek: I was amazed I didn't break a knuckle! :eek:

Yeah, with most frames, you have to buy them either set up for OTT or TTF. Do you hit the forks much Jer? I've always been OK on that front, but I was struggling with some (too short) heavy bands, and experimenting with some 14mm steel balls, last year, and managed to hit the back of my hand! :eek: I was amazed I didn't break a knuckle! :eek:
I was hitting the bands some with clay balls in steel bands. OTT was news to me.

I was hitting the bands some with clay balls in steel bands. OTT was news to me.
I could see how that would happen Jer :thumbsup: Yeah, it was new to me too :D I used to fire pebbles TTF, through my old Milbro as a kid, with an old set of square rubbers, and don't recall once hitting the forks! 🤣 :thumbsup:

Banded up one of the new Enzo frames with a light clay band. Stepped out back and did some random plinking. I can now testify that getting the right band with the ammo your shooting will greatly increase your accuracy. WOW 😲.

View attachment 2414745
Comes as a bit of a surprise doesn't it David?! :cool: You can get deadly accurate pretty quick :) :thumbsup:
More slingshot goodness arrived today. 🤠

View attachment 2415646
Some great goodies there my friend :) :thumbsup:
The clay balls don't come in the plastic jar anymore? Bummer
I have mainly had mine from Wasp or off the big river site. The Wasp ones are al the same size, and you can even buy them with iron filings added to increase weight. The others come in inconsistent sizes, but they're a heck of a lot cheaper :thumbsup:

New woody in today's mail call along with the Case 10357SS green & black Micarta stockman I won in el gigantor el gigantor 's gaw last week.
View attachment 2472146
I believe when it cools off enuf outside that i won't freeze solid, I'll waste some .50 calibure clay balls ... I only have around 12,000 of them. accidentally bought 2 bags of 6K when unker Donny sent the $1400 covid relief.

New woody in today's mail call along with the Case 10357SS green & black Micarta stockman I won in el gigantor el gigantor 's gaw last week.
View attachment 2472146
I believe when it cools off enuf outside that i won't freeze solid, I'll waste some .50 calibure clay balls ... I only have around 12,000 of them. accidentally bought 2 bags of 6K when unker Donny sent the $1400 covid relief.
I was just checking that out i the EDC thread, congratulations :cool: I've got looped tubes on my Milbro, but haven't used it a lot :) I received a Bobby Dazzler from Paul Jakeywax31 Jakeywax31 a couple of days ago, but haven't had time to band it up yet :thumbsup:

61oj0gv.jpg

I was just checking that out i the EDC thread, congratulations :cool: I've got looped tubes on my Milbro, but haven't used it a lot :) I received a Bobby Dazzler from Paul Jakeywax31 Jakeywax31 a couple of days ago, but haven't had time to band it up yet :thumbsup:

61oj0gv.jpg
Keep that coin in your pocket when using it. You might just turn into Mr Wick with that thing 🤣🤣.

Back