Traditional mug shots

I've said it before and I'll say it again.:D "good people here". thanks for sharing.

k38ZBI0.jpg

On the right side of this family tree photo you can see my dad's parents Thomas and Ruby (nee Tiffany, extended family of the jewelry company). If they extended the family tree, there'd be 2 sons and 2 daughters. Gary, Thomas W (my dad), and twins Sheila and Shelly. Just down the block of where they lived there's 2 roads that intersect named Gary and Sheila. At that intersection is a church that sits on land that my grandpa used to own and sold to them. Someone offered him more after the fact, but even though no papers had been drawn up, hands were shaken, so the deal, in his mind, was already done. That's the kind of man he was, and the kind of man I try to be. He wanted to fight in the war (WWII, that is) as a pilot but the Army wouldn't let him as he was the only adult male to run the farm/sheep ranch, plus they thought he served the war effort better at home. When he died in 2010 he was the oldest native resident of Geneva at 89. I've got a few of his old pocket knives and his leather aviator's jacket.

It's my cousin's daughter's birthday today. My cousin and his wife. and I (and my brother, but he was a year ahead of us) all went to middle and high school together. It's been years since I've seen them, and I haven't met their son Wesley yet. Here's a pic of their daughter Anna from a few years ago. She was walking through a field of grass. I loaded up photoshop and did a bit of editing.

GJjeVRp.jpg

I'll see all of them in August, and some others I haven't seen in years or met, in Portland.

Last edited:
glennbad glennbad Congratulations! Really happy for all three of you. My son will be starting his Junior year this year. At first, I thought, if he made it to 18, I did it...now, I have to see him graduate college.

Congrats!

That picture wins the internet!

Last Saturday our son graduated from college with his Bachelors in Psychology. Sorry for being in the picture, I come as part of the package deal.

I knew you'd be bursting with pride Glenn. Congrats to the family.

Great pics everyone, thanks for sharing. I haven't shared in while, a lot going on for us right now. About to move to our new home on 45 forested acres, I will have a nice shop and a great place for my pigs(mangalitsa's). My girl is growing up all to fast, turning two a few weeks ago,

img_20170426_080945_062-jpg.709703

pl2-jpg.709706

Attachments

• IMG_20170426_080945_062.jpg
    IMG_20170426_080945_062.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 363
  • pl2.jpg
    pl2.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 362
She's a cutie Kris! Enjoy them while they are little. Eventually, they grow up and do their own thing.

It's my cousin's daughter's birthday today. My cousin and his wife. and I (and my brother, but he was a year ahead of us) all went to middle and high school together. It's been years since I've seen them, and I haven't met their son Wesley yet. Here's a pic of their daughter Anna from a few years ago. She was walking through a field of grass. I loaded up photoshop and did a bit of editing

I'll see all of them in August, and some others I haven't seen in years or met, in Portland.

Very cool posts Planterz Planterz

Great pics everyone, thanks for sharing. I haven't shared in while, a lot going on for us right now. About to move to our new home on 45 forested acres, I will have a nice shop and a great place for my pigs(mangalitsa's). My girl is growing up all to fast, turning two a few weeks ago,

img_20170426_080945_062-jpg.709703

pl2-jpg.709706
You're living the life Kris! Beautiful little girl. Congrats on the new property!

Back