Traditional mug shots

Kris, she is going so fast! I have told you before you couldn't deny her if you wanted, she looks so much like you. I look forward to seeing pictures of the new spread and the fine swine that will call it home. Thanks for sharing brother.

Chris

We have really enjoyed our time with my family.

Eastatoe fall in the back yard (maybe 50yrds) of a mans home. He allows people to park in his backyard and walk up. No charge. It's the family shot photo. We were the only ones there that day.

Great pics Brett! 66 pages, lets keep it going and see some new faces! Love spending time with my daughter, some say we look alike

bfpaige-jpg.744940

Attachments

• BFPaige.jpg
    BFPaige.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 418
Beautiful baby girl Kris. My 2 daughters are 33 and 36 but both are still daddy's little girls. :)

Thanks Randy, I always say, I am raising an adult not a child. I look forward to all ages, she is 2 now and out of diapers,no pacifier, and speaking and understanding well. Here is from this morning out with the pigs,

img_20170804_082257_890-jpg.744941

Attachments

• IMG_20170804_082257_890.jpg
    IMG_20170804_082257_890.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 406
Yes she is. Helping with the chores is the right way of raising em too.

At my son's wedding in June. The wife, myself, Katy Mac, Logan and my daughter Alyssa:

4PYCblf.jpg

Then even when they are in college they come home and help the ole guy make knives:

bLPFYmq.jpg

At my son's wedding in June. The wife, myself, Katy Mac, Logan and my daughter Alyssa:

4PYCblf.jpg

Then even when they are in college they come home and help the ole guy make knives:

bLPFYmq.jpg

That's a fine looking family you have Dave and congratulate to your son on his wedding to such a beautiful young lady.:thumbsup:
Alyssa looks like she got Dads passion for knife making. :cool:

Just went through this entire thread. It is rather unfortunate that it is yet another victim of Photobucket's nonsense. However, I did get to put some faces to some of the regulars here and that was great. I shall return the favor (or not so much ;)) and provide you with a quick snapshot of my own less than stellar mug. I generally dislike my picture taken, purely for reasons pertaining to vanity, but my wife wanted a pic awhile back and I obliged. Here I am sitting in my office at work from a couple months ago.

gsF806f.jpg

Glad to see this thread alive again, hope everyone is having a great Summer. I have been kicking butt with my buddy Dustin gettin my shop ready to pump out knives... here we are doing a little wakeboarding out on lake washington to take a break :)

LUAhwhC.jpg

This following picture, taken by Dustin, would not be possible without him. We have only been friends for a few months now but I feel like I have made a brother for life.

JAZbJWm.jpg

-Jim

Very Cool!
But, please buy an actual dust mask. You are fooling yourself with the bandanna. It offers little protection.

That picture wins the internet!

Last Saturday our son graduated from college with his Bachelors in Psychology. Sorry for being in the picture, I come as part of the package deal.

Great looking family Glenn you must be very proud of your son. :thumbsup::cool:

Back