Pre Order Trusty Preorder; CPK EDC Pocket Sheath

EDC2 in black please.... like the UF2 did I snag your last, again? šŸ˜…

Stated above, you chainlink lanyard represents!
the brass pieces are hydraulic line olives from the OG Hayes brakes, and the two damasteel pieces were made for me by my bro Magnus Axelson, who is also a rider

Hey Lorien, if I am reading correctly this is dyed brown? If so and it's not to late I think I would prefer just the natural oiled finish on mine.

Thanks,
JJ

I would also like mine to have the natural finish, thank you.

I agree with these gentlemen that a natural oiled finish is what I was want if itā€™s not too late.

Thanks Lorien!

Phil

I agree with these gentlemen that a natural oiled finish is what I was want if itā€™s not too late.

Thanks Lorien!

Phil
done

the OP has everyone's name listed and if there's no additional notes, sheaths will be right handed and with waxed, natural finish.

if you see a note beside your name and there shouldn't be, or you don't see a note beside your name when there should be, let me know

Sorry for clutter. Iā€™d like to switch to natural finish (if not inconvenient). If youā€™ve already dyed them, no worries. Just trying to match my sheath n šŸ„¾šŸ„¾ Thank you.

Sorry for clutter. Iā€™d like to switch to natural finish (if not inconvenient). If youā€™ve already dyed them, no worries. Just trying to match my sheath n šŸ„¾šŸ„¾ Thank you.
no problem

You fashion paragon you!!

e2kcm4o.jpg

EMCEE EMCEE

I' n surprised that you have not heard the term throw around your presence 'til you were sick of it;

"A model of excellence or perfection of a kind; a peerless example."
šŸ¤£šŸ‘

Yep I'll take it sir.
it's yours, I have it set aside for youšŸ‘

today is wax and dye day. Couple people wanted dye, so they're going through the process now. All the rest of the sheaths will be waxed by the end of the day.

the belt loop attachments are currently being made, and I'm just waiting on the chicago screws. Belt loops will be cut, finished and waxed within the next couple days.

invoices will go out by the weekend, and all the sheaths will be boxed and ready for shipping next Monday, so long as the screws show up in time

Back