Pre Order Trusty Preorder; CPK EDC Pocket Sheath

still need to be buffed up a bit
fJiJ78S.jpg

the screws have landed!
Pr3lX4z.jpg

nothin fancy, but they're the right dimensions and will hold things together

all buffed up and ready to go.
ccqgg2g.jpg

Belt loop assemblies are made, just gotta trim some hardware and fuck around a bit but I'm pretty happy with the set up. Wasn't 100% on what I was going to do with that, so I was kind of making it up as I went.

all buffed up and ready to go.
ccqgg2g.jpg

Belt loop assemblies are made, just gotta trim some hardware and fuck around a bit but I'm pretty happy with the set up. Wasn't 100% on what I was going to do with that, so I was kind of making it up as I went.
Looking good!

@Pàdruig
@fonedork
B Brutal-Force
@Comprehensivist
@Grenock *camo
JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45
@glocjt
EMCEE EMCEE
@BIGDORK
@Gusbuster
@Tensegrity *black
G grunt soldier

my peeps- final assembly of these sheaths will occur over the course of today and tomorrow, with the goal of getting into the mail on Monday.

If you are a new patron, and we have not done business via Paypal before, please send me an email to loriendesignltd at gmail.com. I'd like to get the invoicing squared away today, so thanks in advance for gettin er done!

these sheaths are done. I'm waiting on a bit of merch, which I should get tuesday, so the sheaths will go to the post office on Wednesday
u9vb3s2.jpg

They look great! I'm excited to try this one out. Thanks!

They look excellent Lorien ! Can’t wait to try it out.
They look great! I'm excited to try this one out. Thanks!
thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with how well these turned out. I've been wanting to make a leather sheath for the EDC for years.
I've been wearing one on my belt for a little while now and am surprised every time I remember it's there- I take that as a good sign

thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with how well these turned out. I've been wanting to make a leather sheath for the EDC for years.
I've been wearing one on my belt for a little while now and am surprised every time I remember it's there- I take that as a good sign

I have an EDC2 on my belt more days than not since I got my first one ... so any good comfortable sheath is just a bonus.

B Brutal-Force I tried to pm you, but it won't go through. Please send me an email, loriendesignltd at gmail.com with your mailing address, paypal addy, and phone number for customs

note; haven't heard back so this sheath is available

Last edited:
so, someone bailed on their sheath by the look of things, plus I somehow made an extra even though I thought I hadn't.

There are two sheaths available. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll post these up along with a couple othere CPK sheaths in the CPK classifieds forum

the shipping is all paid for and each sheath is in a cozy box. I'll pick up some goodies tomorrow to put into those cozy boxes, and will forward you your tracking numbers by tomorrow night.
they'll get into the mail on Wednesday as planned

this batch of sheaths is now sold out.

the next batch will likely be for DEK2s and will be July/August

you all should've received a tracking number. Sorry for being abrupt! Just the facts, man!
if you didn't receive one, get at me

Sorry Lorien,

I didn't get an email for this. My subscription expired. I am glad it was able to go to someone who needed it.

Thanks,

Sorry Lorien,

I didn't get an email for this. My subscription expired. I am glad it was able to go to someone who needed it.

Thanks,
no worries man. I do have one preproduction prototype left, which I've been using. If you want it drop me a line

Back