Tuesday Evening with Beautiful Cherokee Rose

Gawd I love it when he used profanity at me. Yowza.

Wife isn't fond of the stache much. She always likes to see it go. I always have one, have since I was old enough to grow one but it's usually much more under control.

Gotta keep up with phillllll ya know?

gonna have to get a ninaj'd moose or elk on your shoulder to compete with the phillager

Just got my first kill with the Rose. Son tossed a piece of raw Esparagus? Kind of looks like a stick? I did a nice downward swing on it and neatly sliced it smack in the middle. Million to one shot but I nailed it. It's karma. Wish I had it on video.

I got that same shirt Bawanna! Had it since 5th grade or whenever we first did the D.A.R.E. class thing.

Beautiful knife. Color me green with envy.

Mine ain't quite that old. I got mine when I was helping teach the class with one of the officers. It's old but it's comfy and until it falls off my body I'll hang onto it.

I noticed on the Rose the sheath even smells wonderful, like it's real fresh. I love the smell of leather and it smells fantastic. Thinking about putting it in a plastic bag so the smell don't escape. Kind of like the new city trucks at work. I tell em to leave the windows up and doors close while they are setting them up. Go out a few times a day, crack the door and suck in the new car smell.

Never had a new one myself but I do love the smell of em.

Man i figured you for completely shaven nads and all when that Rose arrived. Im just thankful it was just waist up selfies! Glad to see the stache survived!

Bawanna got the best and last one for this round. Auntie said there's no more until next time...:(

I'm so lucky around this place it's unbelievable. I feel so fortunate that yall let me even hang out with ya.

I spent some quality time with the Rose last night waxing and oiling. Looks even better.

Karma, Joe. It's what comes around. You earn it. You give it. You pay it back. Seems like there's a lot of blades that travel around on this forum since I've been hanging around, so at least one fur faced folk must be living right........at least temporary anyway. You do look happy, lad.

Back