Turn Your Radio On!

Performing it's duties flawlessly day in and day out...
BC48E6F5-04A2-4459-9918-A40F03699CC0_zps0oscrusy.jpg

Life has changed for the better since i ceased watching TV a few years ago.
Love talk radio and I am liking those handles too!

Cool! Sheepfoot, EO, Radio Barlows!! All that goodness in little ole pocketknives! All a person needs is the Beer!! Real nice Evan!

Cool! Sheepfoot, EO, Radio Barlows!! All that goodness in little ole pocketknives! All a person needs is the Beer!! Real nice Evan!

Thanks Charlie! I can't say I wasn't inspired by your barlows and RJs, I love 'em so much I had to combine them into one! Now I cut leather and drink beer with more efficiency! Doesn't really help with keeping my cuts straight though... :D

Great knives from both Evan and Ed. Custom sheepsfoot and ebony Radio. I'll have to wait until Sat night to pop a beer to raise one up to you guys, but maybe I can buy a soda today and do it that way. Congrats on both.

Wow! Those look fantastic :thumbup:

Great knives from both Evan and Ed. Custom sheepsfoot and ebony Radio. I'll have to wait until Sat night to pop a beer to raise one up to you guys, but maybe I can buy a soda today and do it that way. Congrats on both.

Thank you both! This one is going to be staying in my pocket for quite some time...

:thumbup: on the blade swaps and recovers from me Evan!! They look great!!

Giving this thread a bump. The world needs more Radio Jacks! Sheepfoot Radio Jacks! With wood and sawcut bone options. And more of those brass liners and diamond UN-X-LD shields!

24f72c00-f3fd-4cbe-85a5-fe97918bf91e_zpsb09280ae.jpg

Nice to see this thread again Scott. This has certainly been my most-carried knife of the year :)

Back